User names, what does yours mean?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by salmon_flavour, May 23, 2012.

1. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Nrayf's new name is nrafy so I'll tell that story. There was a really annoying idiot guest online who kept asking to be op. He was also calling nrayf Mr Admin so I decided to say that he had a name. By accident I yelled out his names nrafy!!! So everyone called him nrafy for the rest of the day. Now for my story. I share this account with my friends. Hywel and Lloyd, lloyd has random_pastie now. Hywel was always called Hywzer and Boydy for lloyd. They have different nicknames now. Hywel's called straigtners cos he always uses them. Lloyd's called curly fry cos he doesn't.

2. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I always thought wkd was a clown (clwn if you didnt get it) in a car drinking wkd

3. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

My brother told me to have an UberDark before my name so I used it. Im good at gymnastics so I used Ninja ^~^

4. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Actually nyarf is my new autocorrect name, and it's the most common way to spell and speak my name. Blatca liked nrafy though, so he had chosen that for awhile.

5. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Alan is my name, 321 is easy to remember, best story ever right?

6. CyberVic

CyberVic Well-Known Member VIP

I've been using the onlinr alias CyberVic since 1995. The name was a play on Cyberspace which was a common term in the early days of the internet. So my cyberspace persona became CyberVic, since my irl name is Victor.

7. penguinswin3

penguinswin3 Member

I started in '05 playing runescape. Penguins=Pittsburgh Penguins(Hockey team) Win=Win 5= They won stanley cup in 2005. That was taken so I went down to 3.

8. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

My last name is strange. I like cows. And i'm number 1!

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Adam Strange? :eek:

10. ThisHomeBoy24

ThisHomeBoy24 Member VIP

The story of my name is a dark and terrible one, filled with many plot twists, character development, several dead hookers, a Mexican drug cartel, about enough Coca-Cola to fill a super carrier, and a cat named mister pickles.....the moral of the story is never let your friend who listen to WAY to much rap pick your username.

11. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

wkd, are you a juggalo? idk why i think of that.

12. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

first name Spencer
    last name Lebert
    S-Lebert
    slebert
    :D

13. Funrush

Funrush New Member

Mine was pretty much a quick decision. This was how my brain worked it:
    Fun.
    Long-lasting fun?
    A rush of Fun?
    Funrush.
    Simple as that.

14. Shannonhorse

Shannonhorse New Member VIP

well mine is simple too, my name is Shannon and i love horse. (and yes i'm a girl =])

15. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Wait just 1 horse? or many horses? :)

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Her boyfriend is named horse.

17. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

oh lol that's embarrassing on my part...

18. Shannonhorse

wow my bad lol horses...

wow..rude! lol i could say something but i'm not going to cuz it'll be awkward! haha you'll know what i'm talking about from ts last night. lol i knew you would say something..

19. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I meant her boyfriend is named duck! sorry D:

20. Shannonhorse

haha there ya go! =]