User names, what does yours mean?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by salmon_flavour, May 23, 2012.

1. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Flamestar00:

When I made my MC account I was reading this series of books about warrior cats (it's a kinda long story) and I loved making up names. (Names in the story were broken down in to parts e.g. Blue-star). None of the cats had every had 'Flamestar' so I used that but of course it had been taken so I added '00' on the end and there you go! :)

2. iwilleatyou4

iwilleatyou4 Member Creative Architect

I've had this username ever since I was introduced to the internet. I chose this name because I was always a cannibal and very indecisive, so I could never finalize whether I should be iwilleatyou4dinner, iwilleatyou4lunch, etc. Also, im a vegan, so eleven skydiving potatoes.

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

L because same letter as my name starts with, egend because I used the name Legend in games offline; went to sign up for steam and apparently the name was already taken, one of the suggested ones was Legend9468. The numbers also fit was a few significant years in my life, so that worked out nicely.

4. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

A friend of mine once described the things I say as being very strange. A lot it sounded out of this world. He started calling me a space cadet soon after. Minecraft is the only game in which I am known by this name. After PS4 has worked out the kinks in its hardware, I may choose to carry the name over to the PlayStation network when Bungie's Destiny is released.

From the Space phone.

5. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

When I was making a minecraft account, I had no idea what to name myself. I really wanted to play it though, so I had to come up with a "random" name quickly. Originally I wanted TheRandomOne, but that was taken. Even the shortened name was taken, so I replaced the O with zero. Like space, minecraft is the only game in which I go by this name.

6. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

Mine's got a little less of an emotional story than yours, mrtreefingers, mine is just the beginning of mine and my brother's name, plus our birth dates.....

Sent from mah fone

7. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

Haha. Ya mine is pretty wrapped up With the story.

My name before this was grandr0yal. It was the record label management on a beastie boys album and I liked it. It was the first one I made around 15 years ago. Though mrtree has replaced it, Still use grand royal on CS and steam though.

BurningIce2 likes this.
  8. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

Well...I don't think any explanation is needed here... *cough* *cough*

9. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

my friend let me use his account. if i chose it would be ScotlandFury

10. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I just remembered that Legend does have a connection.

When I was younger I was handing out drinks to marathon runners with my parents, and one guy called me a Legend when I gave him a drink. Needless to say, the fame got to my head.

11. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

Ralk does not mean anything or have a connection to anything.

The 75 does because for some reason even if just "ralk" is available I still add on the 75.

12. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Soo. I like George Bush and North_Korean just made sense.

bobbylou4 likes this.
  13. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

the tech geek means im a geek end of story

14. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

Didn't even start with once upon a time...

BurningIce2 likes this.
  15. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

but u spealt it rong m8

16. TheTechGeek245

spelt what wrong

17. TheTechGeek245

wow i need that fixed my ign has a h

18. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

19. TheTechGeek245

like i said my ign is thetechgeek i need it fixed somhow

20. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

oh and if I could choose a name it would be VegetarianVampire cuz my skin is a vampire and I am not vegetarian.

Sent from mah fone