Cashkid32 Combat warps

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by mandrewf, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

What is your IGN?:
    mandrewf
    What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    Cashkid32
    Which rules did they break?:
    Combat Warping Twice/After that they put their stuff up so they wouldn't lose it.
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    Brenthi2009, Also Dragonewt heard it all because cash invited him when he saw us raiding
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    Yes, because when we entered Erathia he warped away to put his diamond armour away and Put on Brents. The reason in the first place that we raided is that he combat warped away from when brent raided then warped back too Erathia in good armor to kill him.
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    Yes, I think cash should give us an apology give the Diamond armor to brent or me or else he suffers a one day to 3 day ban
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    http://imgur.com/a/a1Umv
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    No
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    As I sayed above combat warping multiple times and warping to combat also.

2. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

First, you guys attacked while we were in Nuetrality. Brenthi came and found me and I thought he was part of my town. He came into my house I was working on around the time I was going back to my house in peaceful. I ported and he started saying he would report me for warping out of combat and calling me mean things.. I said "I can still pwn you." And he said, "Okay, come back to the town and fight me like a real man." I did and beat him. Then he started to complain about me spawn killing. When he was definatly ready for me. He saw me spawn because he was staring at my from outside my town's spawn house. I talked to Dragonewt on your teamspeak and said that Brenthi was attacking Erafia. He came and Brenthi had brought mandrewf with him. I started to get Brenthi but then I was being double teamed on and ran. I ran for a while until mandrewf got killed and I realized only Brenthi was chasing me. I killed him and looked around for mandrewf. I couldn't find him. After two minutes I did /home. That it all...

3. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Also, I used /t spawn. Of course, I would try to get away from a pvper I can't find by going to my towns spawn where he is. I went there looking for him. I eventually thought he was gone and /home

4. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

Ok first i was never killed. Second its a small town so its not easy to see. Thirdly you never asked in local If I was still in the town. And lastly It was about 30 seconds till you warped I saw you warp away

5. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

6. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Totally failed with the pics. sorry hold on.

7. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

I never said you were killed. I didn't know I had to ask if you were still in the town. What? Erathia is pretty big and what does it have to do with this? And it was about 2 minutes, I didn't count exactly, but I waited a while.

8. legogood

legogood Member VIP

well, porting back to the middle of combat is technically not combat porting, "Hey im gonna port away to the middle of the war area!" so pretty funny how you reported it.. im just saying why would you want to port to a /tspawn if the war is happening in the MIDDLE OF TOWN! which is where the TSPAWN is set.

9. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

if you're not involved, don't comment. As this is my little brother, and I watched this unfold, I'm waiting until another admin takes this over. Until then, the argument is locked.

10. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Unlocked thread, now logs :D

11. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

Ok read your thing you did say i got killed. Second that was those screenies were before the pvp that we fought so that means those screenies are no proof and third brenthi2009 is not the problem of the ban

12. mandrewf

mandrewf New Member VIP

I ran for a while until mandrewf got killed and I realized only Brenthi was chasing me. thats where you said I got killed nice one.

13. ezeiger92

mandrewf, you can use the quote button to get an actual quote of something :p

So Cash went home because he though brenthi was in his town... brenthi has been in DF for ages, how did you mix that up, Cash?

Edit:
    But thats not the main problem, is it.

2012-06-05 10:00:03 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] mandrewf killed dragonewt wielding diamond sword
    2012-06-05 10:00:05 [INFO] [HeroicDeath] Cashkid32 killed brenthi2009 wielding diamond axe
    2012-06-05 10:00:30 [INFO] Cashkid32 tried to use command /home

Cash, you ported away without waiting even 30 seconds. Failure.

14. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Oh about mandrewf dieng I meant mandrewf killed dragonnewt. Fail sorry about that. And I guess it felt like a couple minutes with my heart beating and being scared of dieng and stuff. Sorry, I guess I deserve this punishment. How long am I banned?

15. ezeiger92

Thread locked with a 2 day ban :D. Why a happy face? I don't know :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.