Atrain and North_Koreans Grief at /warp powerhouse

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by ZPWR22, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

ZPWR22

/warp powerhouse, it's pretty obvious where they scarred my beautiful terrain

Peaceful/b]

A lot of stone, and they replaced it all with cobble -.-

Not 100% sure how many, but I would asume over 100

Atrain117 and North_Korean

So, after enjoying a peaceful night. I invited Atrain and North to come meet me at /warp powerhouse for some potions. After seeing this, the decided that this would be an excellent place to put a "pawn shop" what they call a genius move in the SC economy. I told them that it would cost them 5k for a plot on the powerhouse. They completely ignored this and argued the point that it's not technically a town and that I don't technically own the land. After several minutes of arguing in TS I told them I would file this grief report if they did not pay. Cerb kindly intervened and explained to Atrain and North why they couldn't build there. They showed outrage and acted out of control, immature, and actually talked down to Cerburus. With that said here are some screnies of the damage. http://imgur.com/Fa15B,eycdy,gplPg,seAFW,k5AuB,kRzvc,NeXp7,uR7WR,hBK6U#5

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

3. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

So, I can build a huge cobble dome around the entire pvp spawn?

4. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

As a witness to this whole situation I feel like its ok if I give my opinion.

ZPWR is not trying to claim a biome or anything. This mountain hangs over directly above some of the shops at /warp powerhouse. So when people come to his warp to buy things or what ever they are doing there, it looks bad when they see a patch of cobblestone in a mountain so close. Not to mention some of the top of said mountain has already been flattened, hinting that ZP had plans for it.(Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/hC7Ak.jpg) With all this it should have been commonsense for Atrain and north to realize not to build there.

http://i.imgur.com/hC7Ak.jpg
    If you look at this screenshot you can see this mountain has a building hanging from it. It was clearly a claimed mountain. Not to mention notice how close it is to the shops on the ground.

And that's all I have to say. I hope i'm not breaking any rules or anything by posting this D:

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

It is to my understanding that you cannot use another person's warp as a shop warp without there permission. The warp should be used how the owner intends for it to be used (within the rules).
    Ex: D4rkexit built Farmco, later renamed iFarm, in oldPS last summer and pyro5050 was frustrated with him when he told people to use /warp mineco, west of oldPS, to get to iFarm.

Also, Doesn't North have /warp nexuscorp?

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.