Good bye!

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by UberDarkAardvark, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UberDarkAardvark

UberDarkAardvark Member VIP

I lost the minecraft touch. ummmmm, basically everything ninja wrote, so I shall copy it exactly.
    Shadecrest was fun but I havent really found myself wanting to constantly go on like I used to. Im really not sure why but the server is different and just not as fun as it used to be. Dont take me wrong I love shadecrest and I wont find a better server but im just not feeling how I used to about playing on it as I havent been on in a while. Thanks to pretty much everyone for the fun and games. Especially Max. Good luck and I hope shadecrest grows but Im saying goodbye... goodbye .

I shall return to say random stuff erry now and then.
    Special goodbye to anyone who played pre 1.0. I don't know 90% of the people nowadays, so peace bruhs! Oh yeah, and nrayf, continue to dictate for me :) Keep sharq and dova in line for me >:)

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

bye Aardvark

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'll oppress people in your name, aardvark. And what are you doing with hidden pass?

4. TawesomeTy

TawesomeTy New Member

Nray, He left

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I understand that, that's why it's a good bye thread. But his alt account is sitting on the town, I was wondering if he was going to finally let it die.

6. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'm recalling somewhere around 2k, which at a 62.5r upkeep comes to around a month longer of it being a ghost town before it dies.

7. UberDarkAardvark

Unless it dies before I remember, I will try to come on and fill Hidden's bank ;) HP will never die!

8. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Heh, I know your PSN, I will bug you until the end of days!!!

9. UberDarkAardvark

Lmao I didn't delete you did I? I cleaned my friends list recently haha

10. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

I don't think so... Either way, have fun doing what aardvarks do!

11. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Im going to miss you! I loved pretending to be your siste- nevermind o.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.