dyn map hide

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by sharqman, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

grow up.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You CAN do all of that except kill, unless the chest is locked, which it would probably be locked in pvp anyway. What's stopping other pvpers from making a peaceful base? *cough* /warp powerhouse*cough*
    It's not like we warp away, we have to get away legit like everyone else. Also, you can't just say you're town worked harder, you just don't stop coming.

This turned into an ugly debate about PvP. Nifix is making a good point, it is getting donations. You cannot hide that fact that it is an advantage though.

Jasp carter was a long time ago, enchants have changed everything.
    Even if someone has full dia armor, with the decent enchants and if you get the drop on them he/she is dead in 30 secs.

3. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Because not many people are willing to sit there and shift for an hour to get 1000 blocks from town.

4. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

this is why.
    people on the server have been fine for over a year with PvP with dynmap hide i think you will all do fine

5. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

I'm in that category unfortunately :( but not just for the perk

6. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

RE-READ my post and Max's post, VIP's will still be able to use /dynmap hide. Non-vip's will be able to hide for free, easier.

That is about as fair as I can figure it

This post was locked as I was writing so I i will just say one more thing, try it for a week, like max said if you hate it so much you have to rage and quit then do so. Dynmap should not be the deciding factor as to you staying or not.

Lets at least try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.