Spawn rushing by Brenthi2009

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Lakarder26, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

I was raiding Dragonforge on june 20th at around 1:00 my time. Bpsoccer28 was with me and i killed Brenthi2009 and got all his armor. Very soon after (within a minute) he came back at me and I killed him again. He attacked me when i was leaving. A third time he came and I killed him outside the town. He was able to get to me so quick because he had enderpearls. On his fourth attempt he finally killed me when i was running away well out of the town. He got all his stuff back and I confronted him. His excuse was "I wanted my armor back", and he also said to report him. So i lost 2 sets of his diamond armor because he deceided to cheat. I didnt want to report him but he gave me no choice. I have Bpsoccer28 as a witness.

(sorry Brenthi2009)

2. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

I am in American Central time zone. It was around 1 or 2 am (so technically 1 day later) but i dont think it has to be that exact. Thanks Imaxorz

3. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

I have evidence of him admitting to spawn rushing and knowing it was wrong i will post the pictures. We both want justice for this event!

4. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

Thank you very much Bpsoccer28. :)

5. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

lol
    i know i shouldnt post here but that not fully what i said. also laka has combat ported. He came to my island i killed bp but didnt kill laka and he killed me. so i suited up again and he had go to the surface so i followed him (ik he was onsurface because i was him on dynmap) i was planning on killeng him and it turned out he had warped away. his excuse was to that that "i wasnt within 100 blocks of any town" also he knew that was my island because i had it all lit up.

6. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

He also spawn-rushed Alan a couple times too. But I don't have proof.

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

then why would you comment? this is up to another admin (i'm brenthis mayor, going to stay out of it)

8. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

To defend myself with what brent said i did. I was being chased for a short moment. Within minutes i was out of his mountainous house and I saw his name still in his house. With a relief, I started walking away for multiple minutes. After that I had no sight of him or his name and he said, "Its ok man all my good stuff is in my locked chests anyways" which also inferrred he gave up. With no sign of him and being far away I warped.

Brent, these last few days you have been nothing but trouble, I dont want it to be that way. But your cheating and lying ways are costing me my rewards for winning a fight. I am innocent and I am a victim of your crime. It didnt have to be this big mess if you wouldnt have cheated.

9. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

Ok Brent has completely gone insane!

We have been raiding brent today and he said to stop and so did nrayf so we did. Nrayf said no raiding between us anymore so we stopped. Then when Soccer went tspawn Brent was waiting there and killed him and took his Diamond Pickaxe FortuneIII and Efficiency IV and we told him u cant raid and to give it back and he just laughed and said " I got a new pickaxe". Soccer unable to chase him down is the second victim. Brent then accused him of fist rushing because soccer was trying to break his minecart that he was escaping on with the pickaxe. He kindly asked for it back. I dont know how long brenhi has been breaking the rules but he has been the last few days and accusing us of random things that never happened.

ADMINS OR WHATEVER!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! First my armor then Soccer Pickaxe!! Brent has lost it!!!!

10. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

Ok just getting this straight, nrayf told me no more raiding for the night. This would mean he can't raid me so not knowing he was in town he killed me when i was putting stuff in my chests with come brenthi bombs. I told him he couldn't raid earlier and he left town 5 min later he came back and thats when he killed me. Also on his way out lakarder told him he had to give the pickaxe back and i was following him to get it and he laid down his mine cart so i tried to stop him from excaping and attempted to hit the cart and hit him, he claims it is fist rushing. I didn't continuously hit him with my fists. I just think i should get my pickaxe i payed 9k for back (Fortune III , Efficency IV) I bought it from _Flagellum about 2 weeks ago for 9k. He was taunting me when i asked for it saying he got a new pickaxe and such. Please stop him from his spawn rushing and please get my pickaxe back.

11. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

one second, nrayf one question did you tell me i couldnt raid them. i dont think you did so how the hell was i meant to know i couldnt raid them. also today i think you raided me 5 times within 3 hours. how am i meant to use my mine?

can this pls be dealt with ive gotten sick of them raiding me almost every hour.

12. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

Sorry guys on spamming this, but we kindly asked him to leave town earlier because he couldn't raid us and he said he had left. 5 minutes later he killed me when i went home. I later talked to him and he said he didn't leave when lakarder26 asked him to and he stayed in town. I have proof in a picture below. Also 5 times in 3 hrs thats once every 36 minutes and i stopped when i was told. I just really want that pickaxe back, and also really would enjoy playing at the events tomorrow. Thanks -Bpsoccer28

13. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

also as said in there why would i leave town when i had jsut gotten there?

14. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

after reading this I feel everyone needs a 1 day ban to chill out

brenthi your constantly trying to break the rules and Im getting tired of it either straighten your sh** up or your gonna get a perma ban, this is your last chance.

you all know the rules just because someone breaks one rules doesnt mean you can break a rule too, if someone combat ported you don't spawn kill to get your stuff back.

If you all cant figure this out with out getting evolved everyone will get the one day ban. I suggest you stop raiding for awhile because it seems to be causing issues

15. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

ok we will figure it out, thanks for taking the time to read this

16. Lakarder26

Lakarder26 Member VIP

Imaxorz and Manglor I respect whatt you say but we 100% did nothing wrong. Brenthi2009 had no proof and we are being honest. We have all the proof that he has gone crazy or something. I know it is risky of me to post this with what you said about bans but we tried to work it out with brenthi but he wont negotiate. We never cheated and Brenthi just got a 9k pickaxe and 2 sets of full diamond armor free. HE FLAT OUT ADMITTED TO DOING WRONG! What else is needed? I want my stuff back and I would rather take a day ban if I were to get my stuff back.

17. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Ok, you guys had a shot, lakarder, manglor didn't want more of what he just read, we wanted this to end. lakarder and brenthi have a 1 day ban.
    bp did it right, follow his lead next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.