Ac_Iz_Cold Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ac_Iz_Cold, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Ac_Iz_Cold

Ac_Iz_Cold New Member VIP

Hey what's up everyone!
    How long have you been playing Minecraft? On and off for about 2 years
    What is your favorite thing to do in the game? Mining, building, fighting, ect..... Definitively build/mine
    What made you pick our server over others? Noticed it on the minecraftforum and then seen the youtube video, looks like a great community.
    What are some of your hobbies? Downhill mountian biking, bmx, partying haha
    What is your favorite food/movie/tv show? Food- ALL OF IT!!! Movie- Project X Tv Show- Old school cartoons ie angry beavers
    What are some cool things that you have built in Minecraft? caractar self portrait, crazy white house
    Do you know any players on the server? Not at all
    What are you looking forward to the most on the server? Being able to build my own town, and have people join

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome :D Please read the wiki very thoroughly!
    project x eh? ...

3. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Welcome to Shadecrest! I hope you enjoy your stay!

4. Ac_Iz_Cold

I'm still a bit confused on the pvp area rules...you can grief to get into someones place, BUT are you able to take resources they have on location? (coal, iron, wheat....) stuff like that?

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

you can mine any ores you find, but none that are part of builds, and you can harvest farms as long as you replant. You can grief to enter, but you MUST replace the blocks you griefed exactly as they were.

Ex. If grief stone wall to get into a castle, you must replace all broken stone WITH stone, not cobble, not stone brick, not silverfish block. Of course you can get someone to replace it for you if you have to go.

6. Ac_Iz_Cold

Thank you so much for explaining that to me!