Using /home for combat

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Alan321, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

What is your IGN?: Alan321

What is the IGN of the offenders?: Nicholas2438, brenthi2009 and possibly sophisticles and The_Mexicans

Which rules did they break?: Using /home For combat and Brenthi's home was used. He allowed them to use his /home for combat.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: Griffsbrown, Bpsoccer28. I was te only one in the raid though, but they saw chat.

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: I talked with brenthi and told him i was maknig a report. When i told him illegal to use /home for combat, he simply told me there was "No other way to get to his home"

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: I Do

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: Yup

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: Manglor and Nifix i believe but no contact about this was made with them

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: Brenthi has had numerous finger pointing reports. That is the only one i know of.

Pretty much here is what happened. I walked from Erathia to brenthi's base which was a good ways away. I went into his home and he was unarmed with nothing. I started looting from his chests as he had nothing. While walking though his house for about a minute, i got a poison and an insta damage thrown at me by brenthi, He had a iron helmet and iron leggings, not even a full set of armor. I have no proof of this part, but i might as well put it out there. I killed him which shows in my first kill. Then Nicholas came via /home brenthi2009 and we started fighting. Brenthi used his /home again and was caught in the crossfire between Nicholas and i. He burned to death which accounts for his second death. The third death he had occured with Nicholas and i were still fighting. He came at me in diamond armor and i killed him. Nicholas was throwing enderpearls to get away in the underground base trying to get away and ended up suffocating himself in the 2 or 3 high room. At that point i grabbed the loot ran away and warped. This is where sophisticals and Mexicans come in. Both used /home brenthi to get there with the INTENT of harming me. They had armor and sword and if i was there they would have attacked me. Not sure how this will be determined. Nicholas used brenthi's /home and we fought which is illegal to use /home for a raid or PVP. Brenthi KNOWINGLY let them use his /home, invited them.

http://imgur.com/a/0M2lU

2. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

I got some pictures of the chat live death feed.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

So what you're saying is sophisticles and mexicans warped there AFTER you ported away? I don't see why you're reporting them... and how would you know what they had?

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I thought you could warp into combat but not out? or does that only apply to /t spawn?

5. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

so you are saying that i cant defend my stuff at my /home? and am i just meant to let him have it? well if this is the case i guess i should be perma banned.

6. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

a perma banned can be arranged especially if you think your going to argue with the admins, I for one have had enough of you brenthi every time I log in youve broken some rule or discover some gray area in the rules to exploit.

I will be talking with the other admins about this

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I'm still waiting for a response to these points.

8. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

And it looks like brent was killed 5+ times, what's that all about?

9. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

I remember killing brenthi 3 times. As i explained everything i remember. 1 when he potion bombed me with half iron armor. One when he was caught in crossfire, and 1 when he put on diamond armor and attacked me. SOrry if i was unclear, Mexicans and Sophisticals ported there when i was running away. Why else would the port there unless they intended to attack me. Would you teleport just to watch? Obviously they intnded to inflict some sort of punishment.

Your base isnt near town brenthi. As far as i am concerned it is /home for PVP. I tried to state it was your friends using /home for PVP. I personally think it was ok for YOU to do /home and attack as long as you didnt rush. The problem i had with you was, you allowed these people to use YOUR home to do something wrong. You even invited one of them to your home which shows even more that you wanted them to come, most likely to cause ME harm.

Nicholas for a fact broke the rules, /home for PVP, that is enough. I was simply saying i was not sure what you could do or say about the Mexicans and sophisticals. Like i said in my post i said MAYBE THEM. I explained it too.

Also nrayf, im sorry i had 2 baseball games back to back so i could not get home until now.

10. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

this has been taken care of I'm locking this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.