piesquared tried killing me in peaceful

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by bobbylou4, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

ok so she got mad cuz i was one rupee lower in price for diamonds so she looked up my house in dynamap went there and started taking leaves from the jungle near by and said she was making my house ugly so i went over there told here to stop and went afk, i got back and she was pushing me into a hole. i have my /home set at the hole so i can show u the hawkeye if needed
    -bobbylou4

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

do you have screens of any of this?

3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

no i dont know how to

4. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

there is a print screen button at the top of your keyboard, this is the most archaic way of taking a screenshot, you can then open a image program like MS paint and hit CTRL + V and put it in there.

or even more simple, Pres F2 and it will take a screen shot and place it in the screenshot folder in .minecraft on your computer.

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Lol, it was like 5 blocks deep, this is his mom, and hes ok with it, he wouldn't have died, etc.

6. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

what?

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I concur. Insert wat meme.

8. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

9. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

i love you thomas lol

10. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

doesn't everyone? ;)

11. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

i was going to try and deal with this in game but got caught up with another issue. I'll see if i can make it alive to bobby's and see what happened lol

EDIT: bobby maybe you can show me in game later, I walked around and didn't notice anything.

Pie, be nice.

12. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

The hole was not 5 blocks deep. It does about 3 hearts of damage. There was also a lot of damage done to the terrain and trees. marked the location with modreq 98 so an admin can handle it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.