Goodbye, it seems.

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Due_Date, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

So, I came on here to say goodbye to the people I know, and whom I will miss. Also, if you're not on this list, don't take it personal, the names are the people I can think of off the top of my head
    Goodbye to: _Flagellum, ZPWR22, Alan321, dureja_av, Griffsbrown, terrariafreak1, lakarder26, Bpsoccer28, sawman14, ndvenckus1, strangecow1, magetime, QuietSea, NMBr2d2, USA515, tankexe, Jasperli, junglecommando, imaxorz, 04blatca, and any other Admins, and to any people I missed. Also, great thanks to many members from FarSide and DragonForge, it was fun raiding you guys, xD
    Due to lots of the people above leaving/being banned, here's a special section.
    In memorial of: dureja_av, Griffsbrown, sawman14, ndvenckus1, tankexe, and, still, many more. xD
    So, goodbye to all, and have a good run on Shadecrest. Keep me in mind, too, :)

2. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

cya due and enjoy any new server you join!

3. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

Thanks, Brent :)

4. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

bye due! :'( it was a lot of fun playing with you, and hearing you yel when raiding!

5. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Good bye, my friend. I'll pm you some stuff that way you can keep in touch if you want. Fare well!

6. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

I'll miss you guys lots, hopefully we can talk in TS or something, Flag

7. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Bye Due_Date :'(

[​IMG]

8. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

Lol I love that

See ya due_date. I hate that you had to be banned like this. Well I hate everyone had to be banned like this. But good luck!

9. uberdarkninja

uberdarkninja Member VIP

Bye due :'(
    Dont forget to add me to the list, i did distract DF as they raided us by taking a sword to the face :D
    Ill miss youuuu!!!!!

10. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Take care man, it was great to play with you.

11. Due_Date

Due_Date New Member VIP

Thanks to all who posted, I'll miss you all, and I hope you all have a good run. I also made a parody of "Tik Tok" about Shadecrest, spent hours on it, some people say it's good, xD Send me a PM if you want the lyrics of it or something. I'll also be checking out the forums, possibly even TS (if I don't get banned from it,) so if you want to tell me something/just want to say hi, you know where to go, :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.