I need workers to drain this ocean.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by junglecommando, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junglecommando

junglecommando Member VIP

So I have been working on this for some time, and gave up on it for a month or so, well now i would like to get back to it so im paying for it to get done.

Im paying to be have the circle filled with gravel to drain all the water, and then clear out 15 blocks down (level with whats already done.)

6k for the north side
    9k for the south side

http://mc.shadecrest.com/livemap/?worldname=peaceful&mapname=surface&zoom=6&x=3235.969003157589&y=64&z=4542.348781399735

If you would like to do it send me a pm on the forums, ill have my home set for you to work most the time, or ill invite you to the warp to get there, each day.

Edit: I will supply gravel, but you will have to clear as you place it to keep enough to finish it all.

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

this seems like it might be a thing for me to do... how many blocks are we talking here? that dynamic map does not load at work for me...

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I'll help out :D

4. junglecommando

Its a big circle 150 blocks in diameter.

I dont want to pay someone to start and then not do the whole section. Should i add more sections? that way its easier to so that one person doesn't have such a large section.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

That'd be a good idea

6. junglecommando

Okay so i have sectioned off parts of the map.

http://imgur.com/q93xX

2,000r for section 1,3,8
    1,500r for section 2,4,7,9
    900r for section 5,6
    2200r for section 10

Im not the best at marking areas off, but there we go. the markers are obsidian blocks along the dirt walkway. start from the west side, moving east. dont just skip to the part you want cuz theres less to do for more money, i want to keep it organized

7. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Sweet, I'll see if i have time. Do we put a sign up for our section so you know who did it?

8. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Section 10 is mine!! As I've already jungle being my friend I've helped him clear that little space you see. Jung you also owe me for that huge tree farm I filled in.

9. pyro5050

jungle, invite me over to your warp.. i will clear probally three or four of these suckers tonight for you... i freaking love gravel work... :)

10. junglecommando

Okay you both are invited,

@Mage Sharqman has already started on section 10. you will have to pick a different one.

11. pyro5050

btw : i took section 5

12. pyro5050

Section 5 done...

also, i threw my inventory of gravel into your chests at the end... i dont need it so i figured a donation was in order...

13. Puddy2Shoes

Puddy2Shoes New Member

ill help! but cant for a couple weeks! :-\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.