Magetime Combat warping/stealing

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Griffsbrown, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

So you teleport to my /home, steal a sword from me, and warp before I can kill you and I should give you armor?
    I think I will pass.

2. Griffsbrown

This is not about the admins solving an argument. This is about me reporting someone who broke multiple rules.

3. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Please Griff tell me all the rules I broke and I will go look them up rules to see if they are actual rules

4. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

settle down kiddies, it's just a game... and although i love the GIFs and such, there is a more professional way to solve this... all walk away...

5. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

Absolutely no combat porting or combat logging! This means if you are engaged in PvP do not use /warp,home,spawn or anything else to teleport away. Being engaged in PvP doesn't just mean you are fighting another player, being chases by someone counts as being engaged in PvP also. If you kill someone DO NOT port away right away if there are other players were there with that person as the battle isn't yet over.

Do NOT set your /home, use another's /home, or use /t spawn for the purpose of looting. Either walk from your town or from the peaceful/pvp spawn. This rule doesn't apply for mining world.
    Stealing from a locked chest that you have access to IS legal. It is NOT recommended you share a chest with anyone as your items will NOT be reimbursed if stolen.

Picking up the sword and running away ins technically looting.

That should wrap this up.

Guess i will edit the post and tell you what happened.
    griffs got mage to come to his /home for a "friendly fight" _Flagellum and i ran all the way from our town spawn (Erathia) and came to set place. Magetime and griffs started fighting, but griffs let mage land the first sit so he could attack back. It then turned into us 1 v3 mage. I don;t know how Jugneraut came into it so i wont say. Pretty much we killed mage he warped back took the sword ran from us and teleported as we were chasing him. He warped for looting and combat warped even though he was not touched yet he ran into our crowd,we started chasing him and were about 5 blocks behind him.
    Note: He was in teamspeak with us the ENTIRE time, he knew what we were saying, his mic wasnt muted, he never AFKED and was talking as it happened.

Lot of Grey areas :3.

Thank you.

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

So let's re-cap.

Griffs and Mage agreed to battle. Alan, _flag, and MinerD jumped into the battle. Mage time died. He came back and got his stuff. Then he warped away.

Is that correct?

From what it seems griffs had magetime come to erathia for a 1v1 which ended in a 1v4.

griffs, if you wanted a clean fight you should have told the others to stop, shouldn't have been too hard if you were in ts with them.

mage you should not have warped back to get your stuff.

You guys have 2 options. Walk away like pyro said, or have an admin look up the logs you might all find yourselves with a ban.

7. Griffsbrown

Never mind what I said here, Alans post explains a lot better.

8. sharqman

exactly what I thought. Imo that's like having someone warp to your home and your home being a death death.

9. Griffsbrown

He agreed to fight me before he even warped.
    Mage told us to go erathia a few nights ago. when we got there a bunch of people were ready to kill us there. (you where one of those people) Its the exact same thing.

10. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I'm sorry :(

11. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Actually Griff I said I was raiding I never said they had to come. I wanted it to be a joke I gave EVERYONE'S STUFF BACK! Flag did I give you your stuff back? Bp I tried to give it back but gave to lakarder to give to him. Your the only one Griff who took the joke so serious. I agree with pyro I'm walking away from this I honestly never cared about the armour it'll take me a day to get a it back big whoop. I'm just mad that the fact you would trick me and deceive me just for the fact you wanted revenge. You sunk so low Griff I couldn't believe it.

12. sharqman

He agreed to fight you and not alan, flag, and minerD.

Bpsoccer always brags about how he is in DF and wants someone to defend.
    It is not the same thing because he did not make anyone agree to battle anyone. Unless he did, I did not know he was pming erathians to go to their town so idk what he was pming people. also a 1v4 is much different from a 4v4 or whatever the numbers were.

What I'm thinking as a punishment unless an admin or another mod thinks otherwise.

magetime: temp ban for warping back to PvP to get his stuff and then warping out.

Griffs, Alan, flag, and minerD: temp ban for luring someone to a /home with intent to kill. Maybe a smaller ban in minerd because as you guys have said he might have thought it was one of your town's staged battles.

unless you all want to just walk away.

13. Griffsbrown

He teleported there to fight. I did not "lure" him there. He came to my /home ready to fight/knowing he was going to be fighting. We never agreed I would be the only one fighting.

I did nothing wrong in this, but I don't want to get banned. So I'm just walking away from this argument.

14. sharqman

shall I re-word it to imply? and it looks like you don't want to drop it. The only way to be sure is if an admin looks up the logs.

15. Griffsbrown

So if magetime gets banned so do I? I did not do anything wrong here. I just lost an item by someone breaking a rule. But if them being punished means I'm also punished then I choose to walk away. Its worth being banned again.

16. pyro5050

As i said before, WALK AWAY

grow up... it's a digital sword in a digital game, and digital armour in a digital game... you are ruining a friendship that you created through enjoyment of a mutual game for a digial sword and armour... fools...

17. Griffsbrown

I could careless about the sword. It was not even mine. I was trying to give it alan321 when all this started.
    I started this thread because I thought people were suposed to report when a rule is broken.
    And that is what I was doing. I did not want to be banned because of this thread so I'm just going to lock it.

18. pyro5050

i'm locking this until the bad mouthing stops... all you people are doing is going around in circles... and it is not healthy for a friendship...

edit: looks like griff beat me to it... :) good work... :) keep it locked and smile some... digital life is fun... :) relax and play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.