Donation chests not working (/cdonation)

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by majestic_moose, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

I haven't encounted a problem with this personally, but tHeRaNdOmTACO910 has.

Players can deposit items into a donation chest, as well as take them out. I'm (well Taco really) pretty sure tnt was stolen from a donation chest. Is this a bug? I did find this forum which might be relevant, something to do with spout: https://github.com/Hidendra/LWC/issues/245

I have screenies if need be, but taco sent a /modreq at the location and it wouldn't be too hard to test.

If it's not possible to fix, then it should be removed, but it would be awesome if it could be fixed, I only just found out about /cdonation and I always thought something like that was needed.

2. Therandomtaco910

Therandomtaco910 New Member

Yeah,And it would really help if donation chests weren't working then we could at least get a refund or fix the donation chests.

3. majestic_moose

'twasn't me using it, I swear!

But it is actualy on the /help commands, page 8 i think.

4. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

the /help commands list is auto from the plugins installed, the wiki is the ones we know work as planned and say to the players "Hey, use these, it will make your life easier and funner! :)

5. majestic_moose

Ah sweet, I always just thought that the wiki was the majority of useful commands, but the /help contained all the rest

6. Therandomtaco910

Ok thanks imaxor and pyro for the help,So can i delete the chest or? :)

7. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

delete away, donation chests dont work and we dont provide support for em, :)

8. Therandomtaco910

lol thanks guys :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.