_Flagellum Bpsoccer and lakarder immaturity/spawn killing

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by The_Mexicans, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

What is your IGN?:
    The_Mexicans
    What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    _Flagellum Bpsoccer28 and lakarder26
    Which rules did they break?:
    If you kill someone and they respawn near you, you are not allowed to attack them or kill them. If they attack you, take screenshots and report it to a staff member, but if they continue going about their business, let them be.Do NOT spawn kill. This means to not camp at spawns/warps/homes/towns and wait for players to spawn there and then kill them. Again as mentioned above absolutely no spawn killing or camping towns for long periods of time. Attack and leave, let others play instead of annoying them the whole time.If you harass someone, in TS, the forums, or in game, you will be banned for at least a week. This is non-negotiable. Do not call names, do not constantly mess with them, if someone tells you to stop doing something, even if it's not against the rules, you should stop.
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    atvriad0
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    Talked to flag about being mature and no response laka and bp said nothing about when I asked them to leave except neih and Bp jsut said loot when spawn killing
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    yes
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    http://imgur.com/y2GJ5,S4btz,WBtf5,fWUIH,Bl0EI sorry if there are double screenies
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    I think Pyro was on
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    I checked the ban list and it didnt say anything

2. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

These are kind of the same kind of thing: http://imgur.com/h9Rmd,drXyM

Mex and I were both killed multiple times without cause. We did not get screenies of the first couple times we were killed.

3. Griffsbrown

Griffsbrown New Member VIP

You should say who did what. Like say what each person did instead of referring to them as a group.

4. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

They all were in a raid and flag killed me once which is fine but then I re spawned and ran around a bit and then Bp killed me again when I had nothing. I also asked them to leave because atv was trying to build the new spawn,and they had already killed him a few times. After I asked them to leave they proceeded to loot some more houses for a couple mins and just stand around us. They were also asking i they could kill atv again.

5. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

We asked if we could kill avtrida again because he had glowstone in his hand. We never killed him just were playing around. Also you can loot if your not killing. I was unaware that flag killed you, when i saw you running around spawn i thought you were building it or something so i decided to kill you to take the loots. When nothing came out when you died i figured you emptied your stuff in a chest and had nothing. You didn't have anything on you and i killed you 1 time. I didn't kill you like 5+ times, I'm sorry if you found it a big deal but i didn't.

6. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I personally killed Atvrida0 three times. Two in Dragonforge and one time 25 minutes later at PvP spawn. I killed The_Mexicans once and then left him alone.We even went out of the area to loot houses around town, and they followed us there. Atvrida0 was also saying if anyone wanted free loots and stuff, that is why we killed him so many times. I don't think that I was spawn camping, as I explained what why I killed Atvrida0 to The_Mexicans. Sadly, I did not think that an issue like this would come up, so I have to screen shots to back up my evidence. I think we can all settle this civilly guys, so lets not start a flame war or something.

7. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

if i was on, why then did no one message me? if you say "oh i tried to talk to you in offtopic" thats not good enough, i ignore offtopic unless something bad is happening...

if you have an issue, let an admin know via /tell or /modreq

8. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I for one apologize for what I did. At the time, I did not think about how it was spawn camping, but now that I see your guys' side of the argument, I see it was wrong. I would like to extend my hand to The_Mexicans and Atvrida0 for any wrong-doings that I did to them.

9. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

I also apologize, i was not aware i was spawn camping and a simple stop, your spawn camping would have been appreciated. You guys gave no effort of telling us to stop which kind of confuses me.

10. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Well as long as you see it from our point of view. We just wanted to get our point across. Thank you for understanding or at least trying to.

I think we are done here unless someone else has anything to add?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.