spawnrushing

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by VKZ95, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VKZ95

VKZ95 New Member

What is your IGN?: VKZ95

What is the IGN of the offenders?: iiDreamzzHD

Which rules did they break?: spawnrushing

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: andyster98 jdoak5

Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?: no

Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: yes

Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post: yes

Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?: edit it seems he is bullying this town (he has attacked several times before)

Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?: I dont know
    [​IMG]

2. VKZ95

VKZ95 New Member

he killed me right after i took that picture. He had killed someone in my town, I killed him and then 2-3 minutes later he came back with full diamond an pots

3. Bpsoccer28

Bpsoccer28 Member VIP

You guys were attacking him. Thats not spawn rushing you were spawn rushing

4. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

I came back at least 5-7 minutes later, and I had things to loose which is not spawn rushing. You spawnrused me after I killed you when you had the Prot. 4 and potion bombed me.

5. VKZ95

VKZ95 New Member

i was trying to pick up some of my stuff the first 2 or 3 times but you kept killing me so i thew pots you left on the floor and yes its against the rules to come back even if you are not fighting with your fists

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Wait more time between raids. Maybe an hour would be good.

7. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

As for the killing, don't come back if you don't want to die. It's his right to defend the stuff, and you don't get to rush at him for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.