you mad bra?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by thephatman1, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thephatman1

thephatman1 New Member

Look man, clearly you didn't take the time to find the text logs so you have no idea what happened and are speaking with out knowledge of the issue.

Let me describe in detail exactly what happened at about 10pm USA mountain time 7/28/12.

I joined the server, i walked ur signs. After getting through them I typed the following.
    me:sup sup/// NO REPLY
    me:Why is no one typing when so many online? /// Response /// We are all in off topic you are in guest chat///
    me: QUACK QUACK// mistaken all caps b.c i pressed caplocks to check to see if my friend is on yet.
    Clearly it's possible that some one could be treated unfairly b.c i was and continue to be.

Your just upset I didn't kiss your ass like all these other people. Maybe you should uncover the facts of the matter and stop pretending to know them already. If this is a fair server where rules matter then it should be important to you that the rules are enforced fairly. It should also be important to figure out what actually happened b4 you get all rabid over what you think happened. Either your rules don't matter or your admin made an error and i should be unbanned. I defy to cite any evidence to the contrary.

Sincerely,
    IGN Thephatman1

2. thephatman1

thephatman1 New Member

Look man, i dont kiss . I wont do it. If i like you than ill let you know. If i don't, ill prolly ignore you but you have given me no choice. I have to respond here to play on ur server which my Friends have come to like so much. I honestly read all ur rules and didn't break any of them. I dont understand why i have been banned or why you have to be such a Tzar about all this. Why not just give me another chance? its clear that if i plan to break ur rules some admin will ban me at the drop of a hat so what is there for you to lose?

one word removed to rule them all.

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I never asked you to kiss my ass, I wasn't the admin who banned you. -.- Why post this? you know you're not getting unbanned, you're just a little brat who wants to cause drama under the mask of internet anonymity. And why ask for another chance after proving 100x over that you don't deserve one? banned from the forums as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.