We're doing it:D

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by ThisDudeRiteHere, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Well, we're building the custom challenge map. Max said he'd do a smaller server from his comp for me a few others to help me out. Basically, we're building a huge custom map, that people can download and play in single player. And on minecraftforum.net , where we'll post it, we'll say it was made on our server, so people will visit us! So, it's a cool thing to do, plus free advertising. I need a few, very creative people and a few people really good with redstone. If you're interested, let me know below. Thanks :D

2. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Would love to help! Think it would be awesome! I am fairly good with redstone but am really creative and have a lot of great ideas. Lemme know if I can help.

3. bMacSwigg

bMacSwigg New Member VIP

I'll help if you want me. xD

4. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I can help :D

5. jedispy

jedispy New Member

i can help if you want , i have got a few idea's and love making a project look good. if you want i could try and get one of the people on youtube to test it and make a video of it :)

6. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I would absolutely love to help. I would consider myself above average with redstone and I am a very creative builder. One might say, I know how to "curve" minecraft. That is all.

7. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Curves, in minecraft? MADNESS! xD I'll talk to max.

8. Scuid

Scuid New Member

I'd happily contribute with this, what kind of challenge map are we talking about? Adventure like? or more of a survival map?

9. ace5511

ace5511 Member VIP Creative Architect

This sound like it would be awesome. Can I help?

10. Puffnuget

Puffnuget New Member

Im up for the "Challenge" hahaha

11. brooksboyz

brooksboyz New Member VIP

ill help im ok with redstone know the basics but good at building

12. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Haha, yeah. I'm really excited for this :D