Fair well shadecrest!

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by strangecow1, Aug 13, 2012.

1. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Since I have been away, many things have changed. The admins, the mods, everything. My friends are leaving, everything about shadecrest is loosing its touch. I have enjoyed shadecrest since the first day. It was the first server and only server I have gotten attached to, when I joined I knew it was cool just by the staff and members. I dont really know where I'm going with this so I'm just saying bye. I may come on every now or then to see if anything is new. Maybe someday I will come on and enjoy it again like once before.

Your friend, strangecow1

2. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

BYE! i think with the old admins coming back its quite good, but as your fancy takes you!
    and are you just in a sad mood because awasted yelled at you in caps? i think its more your sad over nothing than feel everything is changed :p

3. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

No, the times I have gotten onto shadecrest in the last week have been slightly sad/boring. I think I an leaving for good maybe come back in a few months.

4. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Bye, Strange! We had some good times in town. Sorry to see you go, but good luck later down the road. Maybe our path's will cross once again!

5. brenthi2009

brenthi2009 Member VIP

cya strange will miss you :) im sad to see you go though :(

6. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Right when I get back so many people I just met are leaving.... Now I'm depressed.... Y U MAKE ME WANT TO LEAVE

7. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I've been here almost since the beginning, but I still think Shade Crest still has its character, maybe to a lesser degree, but I still love the server. Even though I didn't know you well, I'll still miss you... goodbye my strange friend T-T

8. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

laters strange cow, it has been a pleasure spying on you as you build... :)

in other news, i also think shadecrest is still awesome... :) and i hope you come back as soon as you find the desire to play minecraft some more. go play some other games for a bit, and then come back to us. :)

9. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Wait you spied on me...?

10. pyro5050

i spy on everyone at one point in time or another... :)

11. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

What was I making when you spy on me?

12. pyro5050

just some small work, i also took a look in while you were mining. mostly i like watching people mine.... ;)

13. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

So you stalk people in dark caves is what I'm getting out if this...

14. pyro5050

pretty much ya.... :) you should revitalize yourself and then come back... :)

15. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

16. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Haha maybe someday there will be a final final final final goodbye someday but I'm definitely taking some time away

17. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

I just lost all sense of security D:

18. pyro5050

why? this is to provide security.... yes... security.... ;)

19. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

err privacy....you know what i mean:p

20. pyro5050

privacy and security are two diffrent things.... you must give up one to get the other... :)