Goodbye Everyone!

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by birdbrain5, Aug 14, 2012.

1. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

I am leaving for several reasons, I will list them in order of importance:

1. it would seem that on these forums you get banned for stating your opinion and justifying what you said.
    2. There are a lot of other people leaving and the server has become far less enjoyable since then.
    3. Many of the rules constrict the way that I play Minecraft
    4. The mining world and nether are not reset anywhere near often enough
    5. There is no non-pvp version of the nether, making it impossible for peaceful players to play 100% free of PVP.

So, goodbye. Also, I don't mean to bash the server or staff, I'm just saying why I'm leaving.

EDIT: I leave all my items and my house (if he wants it) to kacper7.

2. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Sucks that you're leaving the server over this, you shouldn't take bans for breaking the rules personally. And wait around a week or two, mining world will probs be reset

3. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

although i am sad to see you go, there are some thing i must say

as a rebuttal,

1: it is well known that ban appeals are not for players to comment but for a single player to try and convince staff to let them play again, you broke a rule, and were given a temporary 1 day ban...

2: yes people are leaving, but all it takes is votes and some dedication and the population will rise.

3: the rules that are in place do not restrict minecraft play other than exploits and cheats.... if that restricts your play.... well....

4: if we reset mining and nether more often there would be a flood of diamonds and other products to the markets, and people would complain that we are ruining the market system.... we cant have the best of both worlds.

5: the nether is pvp... it is also known as the underworld, the place where players go to die, the place where the most risk can grant the most gain... aka... we make it peaceful... it becomes a place where every so often you run into a pigman and a ghast... oooooo scary... :)

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Probably mob grinders or something of the like. If you want those, either play single player or go on a server which is poorly moderated or actually allows it

5. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

I would love to have you stay, but if you wish to leave, I'm not going to stop you. I for personally miss you, and I can say for sure the town will not be the same. Good bye, and god bless!

6. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

awww! dont leave over such a sad thing! just move on, so many people need to learn that. never dwell on a misfortune, but rejoice in fun!
    and if there were more players, Again, voting and dedication as pyro said, the ores would be used up and there would be more demand for diamonds and materials! it all comes down to voting and hard work!

7. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

I think there should be a peaceful and a pvp nether, linked to the corresponding overworlds so we can use portals too. The nether is still plenty scary on it's own. Also, this would actually make the nether useful, as in it's current state you have to travel far too far on tiny 1 by some amount bridges to actually reach something useful.

8. kacper7

kacper7 New Member

:( you should of stayed my good old friend :( ill miss you bro ...

9. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i love the nether! its dangers at every corner, and having to walk on those small bridges is so much fun!

10. kacper7

kacper7 New Member

awww good buy my friend and thank you for the stuff ill miss u dude!!