The Walls PvP survival server?

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by dadofgage, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dadofgage

dadofgage New Member

hey guys today i found out about the walls pvp map and i was wondering if anyone could make a server and have a match against me and two other people PM me if that would me possible thank, Dado.

2. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

4. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

This could be fun, but how would it work? Would it have to be a new world?

5. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

I don't think the world should be too large as it will take a long time to cross over to the other side once the sand drops. Also, you shouldn't be able to warp out of this place and must be logged on at all times. Another possibility is that you are each spawned in a different world to try to gather resources. When the time limit is up, the players are teleported to a war zone for a skirmish to the death.

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Well from the screenies, the world doesn't look that big, but I guess making a custom one with prebuilt traps, adminshops etc would be cool. Disabling warps would be easy, and combat logging wouldn't be too bad if inventories are cleared at the start, just a temp ban, and a month ban from the competition or something

7. dadofgage

dadofgage New Member

i dont mean for shadecrest i mean like if someone had a server and they added the walls pvp survival map and then 1v1v1v1'ed each other (not on shadecrest)

8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Don't ask for servers here.

9. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

^ Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.