Asianshop!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by PieSquared761, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I created a new shop called Asianshop! To get there, use /warp Asianshop. The special we are having currently is 35r/diamond, I also sell them 5 at a time if you want to get a lot. I offer pretty good selling prices, and profitable buying prices, so sell me all your logs and gold!

(Gold->25.2r)

I also sell enchanted items, and rare admin only items including the only 2 snow golem eggs on the server, end portal frame, disc 11, 2 dragon eggs, lava blocks, fire blocks, etc. The quantities aren't enough to make a chest shop for them, so just /tell me in game.

[move]
    Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day![/move]

~admin edit~ please do not bash/advertise other shops in your post... thanks pie... :) - pyro5050

2. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

You are certianly puting up a good fight. A lot of your items have the cheapest prices on the map!

3. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Except for every single item I also stock

4. PieSquared761

Lies, and what you do sell cheaper are out of stock. Maybe cheaper by 2-3r anyways.

5. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

Do not sidetrack the topic moose...

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

I was simply rebutting waterpower :)

7. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

And I was setting both of you up ;D. Now Moose has dropped his prices down again. P.S. anyone selling jungle leaves?

8. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 used Revive on Topic!

Over the course of the next couple days, I will be removing the buying prices of my chest shops, and lowering the sell prices. So from now on, my chests will look more like this :
    PieSquared761​
    33:0​
    1​
    Diamond​
    So please don't visit my shop for the next couple days, thanks.​
    P.S. From now on, if a shop is out of stock, put a torch in front of the chest.​

9. PieSquared761

/warp AsiaCorp is now back in business! all shops are now the lowest on the server! Unfortunately, I cannot be on as frequently as I need to, incase someone abuses my buying prices, so I just removed them. Have a nice day :D

10. PieSquared761

Because of the instability of the diamond market, I am no longer selling diamonds for the time being. Sorry guys.

11. Mattallamune72

Mattallamune72 New Member

Your joking this post should be on the troll board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.