_Flagellum

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by North_Korean, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

What is your IGN?:
    North_Korean
    What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    _Flagellum
    Which rules did they break?:
    Do NOT rush at the same players,towns every 2 minutes. This is extremely annoying especially if that player is new and is trying to built up. This doesn't mean you can go at them again after 2 minutes and 1 second, be reasonable, use your judgement. If someone tells you, you are attacking too often STOP and ask a mod if it was too often or not. Do not just keep attacking as that will get you banned. If you want constant PvP go to the /warp coliseum

and

Do NOT spawn kill. This means to not camp at spawns/warps/homes/towns and wait for players to spawn there and then kill them. This will get you banned really fast.

In the fact that he waits for people to go to town then sprints over and kills them leaves waits a bit again repeats might go to the other rule.

Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    Many for his general constant pvp. For this particular instance thechooosen1
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    They did not respond.
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone):
    10:30 but he does do this constantly.
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    Yes.
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    No.
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    imaxorz(afk I believe) Dynodamon(afk also could be wrong)
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    I do believe he has been temp banned before not sure though.

2. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

I believe I was online and saw aarondungan join and died like 2 minutes later.
    He either spawned or just something else.

3. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Ok, let me clear somethings up. The aarondugan guy had been in Borderlands before a restart. I was about to enter Borderlands when the restart happened. I rejoined and he rejoined and I killed him. For the case of thechooosen1, I walked to Borderlands from Erathia and killed him. He had good loots on him, but instead of keeping them for myself, I felt bad and gave them back. I then warped out back to Erathia. I looked on Dynmap and saw Random0ne in Dragonforge. I started running through the tunnel to DF with a swift II potion and around the end of the tunnel, thechooosen1 messaged me asking where I went. I told I was long gone, but he might have a chance to get me later. I then hopped into Dragonforge over the walls with an enderpearl. I was running to Random0ne's house when I saw a nametag in the old DF spawn (I think. It was the area by their current spawn with the four glass stair cases up. I ran down into there and attacked and killed thechooosen1. He started yelling at me in chat saying that I warped there, and that there was no possible way I could run that fast. I told him about the tunnel and my potion, but he refused to believe me. He wouldn't stop pm'ing me after I told him to stop, so I left the game. I killed him around 10:15. I killed aarondungan a long while before that. Might have been yesterday, even. I have sceenies of me not warping to DF to kill thechoosen1 and I have screenies of his kill in chat (http://imgur.com/a/aEDYv). I was not camping either of them. Thechoosen1 would have had to run around DF to be in the area he was. It was not at their spawn. Aarondungan had also started to run around Borderlands before I killed him. As for the amount I PvP, yes I do enjoy it, so I tend to do it quite frequently. I may attack a lot, but never the same town. I will go from Borderlands to DF to Ulari usually. I would understand how this could confuse people, but I don't rush the same town OVER AND OVER again.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

There isn't enough evidence to tell what actually happened, even from the logs. I'm locking this, but I'll keep a closer eye to PvP world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.