TheOnlyGurra's app

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by TheOnlyGurra, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

Heyo! i've been rank 2 for a while now and when i saw some other architects builds i thought i might have a chance too ( it wasnt peter or liashas builds:p )

I have four different builds on this server if you count my plot.

My plot has been moved to the plotworld spawn, its the one with the windmill.
    [​IMG]

Then i have my village at /warp eyewick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My island fortress at /warp darkwood (dont get lost;) )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have also started to build a new town that u can fin at /warp gurrastown , this town will become much larger but looks nice already.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So please check out my builds and tell me what u think, thanks:)

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

If you have some and the time to it wouldn't hurt too. Alot of us check the forums while we are away from the computer. I check it alot from my phone so it would give at least me somewhat of an idea then i could go look in person when i get home later.

3. TheOnlyGurra

there ya go :) added some picture

4. killergurke

killergurke New Member

Just out of curiosity, what texture pack are you using? :)
    great work btw

5. TheOnlyGurra

thanks, it sphax pure bdcraft 64x64, really a great texture pack if u ask me:)

6. TheOnlyGurra

i get your point, thou i saw some builds of some other architects that i didnt think was as good as my builds, im sending u a pm with the warps to them.

7. sioutdoors

I think I saw your Nordic town. And i really like those styles of buildings. But we also talked about adding another structure to tie the town in with and to help out your app.

8. TheOnlyGurra

the town i just started is gonna be around 100 houses, and probably some kind of fortress. but i talked about it with imax over pm:)

9. oat82997

oat82997 Member

I do like all of your builds, and I think it's obvious to say that you have talent. The only thing that I would suggest, is to add more to "Gurra Town." Then, I would say that you have enough talent, and enough credentials to actually become the 'big' name that is Architect.

10. TheOnlyGurra

thanks oat, ive only worked on gurras town for two days, got 11 houses so far, but atm i cant place anyblocks for some reason!

11. sioutdoors

Try clearing your hot bar sometimes blocks don't work when you spawn with them

12. TheOnlyGurra

thanks siout, this solved my problem:D

13. Socklord

Socklord Member VIP Creative Architect

i love the villages! would be great to have like a massive city's worth of them and a castle and such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.