killergurke

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by killergurke, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killergurke

killergurke New Member

Hi, I would like to apply for architect, too :)
    Here's some stuff I built:

My house is currently at the plotworld spawn (I need to fix some details that are broken through the copy, otherwise see /warp sockreqII )
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Then I have this water tap /warp tap ;)

[​IMG]
    And my latest project, an Audi R8 replica (No its not a Bugatti^^). It's next to the sockreqII warp
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Currently, I am also working on a norse village, but credit goes to Aidanzokia too, as Aidanzokia built a fair bit of stuff there ;) /warp nordic
    [​IMG]

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I have seen the car wow and the house wow but the car is a new direction for the server. No doubt talent is there but i think there needs to be some discussion as to where those kinds of builds should be and if 3-D pixelart could be used for an arch application.

3. oat82997

oat82997 Member

I think you have talent, and for what you do have, shows it off. What I need to see is more architectural builds. Although the car is quite impressive, a building with uniqueness and style is even more so.
    My vote: Not yet.

4. killergurke

killergurke New Member

Ok, seems like actual large architectural buildings are favoured. I just thought, I'd make some different things as there are a good many of them.
    It would be nice though, if there were some official examples of what is expected for this rank, if there isn't. I heard about some warps to builds that got others promoted, but they didn't look that good, so I was not sure about it. On the other hand, I think builds like those of peter and liasha are too overkill for this, aren't they?:D (If you ask me, builds of this scale only make sense when you already have WE)
    Anyway, I will do another build and come back to this topic when it's nearer the time ;)
    cheers

5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

It don't have to be of those scales but it will need to be that detailed. I will ask some other architects if we can put some warps out there in the main world spawn so you can see them at your convenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.