BookShop and Custom Books

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by crazyboy162, Sep 11, 2012.

?

What do you guys think about this?

1. Sounds awesome!

80.0%
  2. Maybe...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nope!

20.0%
  1. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

Do you not like going through the trouble of making your own books? Well, message me at /tell crazyboy162 or message me here on the forums and I can either write a custom book for you or just sell you a book and quill for your own journals, diaries, ect.

If you are interested in buying a book written by me I will soon be coming about with a wide selection of mysteries, adventures, and other genres of books. If you would like a custom book message me saying the following things:
    *What the general idea of the book is.
    *How long about the book should be (can NOT exceed 50 pages.)
    *Also If you have a book title in mind, tell me.

Note: This is only a test to see if anyone is interested in this concept. If so, I will continue with this shop and maybe even expand to other things. (For instance, a newspaper perhaps?) Tell me what you guys think about this in a comment and I hope to be able to keep this business going. Thanks for reading! :)

2. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

I love this idea :), but what about including in your books hidden words / phrases / secrets or simply riddles

3. crazyboy162

Sounds like it could be good, I will see what I can do.

4. crazyboy162

I see what you mean Max, but how so?

5. crazyboy162

Sounds like it could be cool, it could even be an event of some kind. If I can get enough people to like the idea, mine aswell give it a shot! :)