Fabulous55's Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Fabulous55, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

Hello, I'm Fab, and I would like to apply to become an architect. :)
    I've been on the server for awhile and I have three large builds that I have done, one including my plot.

This is my first build on my plot
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And this was my second build, a castle done in the builderI world, the warp is /fabcastle[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] And lastly, this is my mansion I build as a builder II, and the spawn for this one is /fabulous1[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]I think that is all, thank you for looking over my app, and considering me. ;)

I've started on a new project, and the warp for it is /fabtown
    It is still a work in progress but I think that it looks nice, and I have been trying different things with it. :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    These pictures may not be up to date, so if you want to see the progress, just check out the warp. :)

2. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

great builds!! love the castle

3. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

Thank you! :)

4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I agree its nice but not top level build. Big open buildings are so hard to furnish

5. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

Yeah, I agree, the first one i'm not too fond of because it was kind of plain, I'm trying to make my builds more detailed and quality. :)

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Although they may be plain, it is also very appealing to my eyes. You've got my vote. I'd like to see what other admins/architects have to say about this thread.

7. oat82997

oat82997 Member

It's a yes from me! xD

8. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

awe a demotion lol

9. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

10. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Well I actually like the outside color and design of the first one. But the interior is a bit drab. The others are pretty darn good but nothing that makes me say "wow". So, for now anyway...it's a no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.