Cobwebs at /warp moose

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by majestic_moose, Sep 20, 2012.

1. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

At /warp moose I've replaced my ice shop with cobwebs :D :D :D

[​IMG]

It's 10r cheaper than the admin shop

I'll also be finding a new home for ice (most likely on floor 2, building blocks)
    [​IMG]

I also have added larger quantity purchases at the lift down for some savings

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Why didn't you just post this under your other shop post, /warp moose, not home moose?

3. majestic_moose

Because bumps/updates don't receive much notice whatsovever. I had people asking what happened to /home moose a week after it was /warp moose

4. PieSquared761

It takes time man, be patient :3

Just like I wait a couple minutes (if your on) when I lower my prices for you to copy them.

5. majestic_moose

Yeah, I know your pokin fun, but still, rebuttal :)

From what I know of, I've matched one of your prices, and you've matched on of mine. I'm happy to discuss my pricing more in pm or in game, but this is already off topic :S

6. PieSquared761

I don't match your prices...

7. majestic_moose

Oh true, that explains why a few of them are between 2 and 4 times more than mine

hmmm......

8. PieSquared761

Probably gotta fix those... You make your prices stupid low, like non-profitable low, so to make profit you gotta sit there for hours mining for stuff. Something I don't do. Fortunately, I have more supply than you >:D

9. majestic_moose

Having lots of supply is the reason you'll see some of my building mats real "cheap", or "stupid[ly] low"

10. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

You really think real world economics applies o shadecrest? You are all about having the most buyers and that's it.

11. majestic_moose

You talking about what I said? I don't mean supply vs demand, I mean supply so get rid of it

12. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

Yea that's what I was saying...you only get rid of everything.

13. majestic_moose

Ah, so the price which I then buy for is inherently low, since it's below my selling price?

I would clear stock more, but the problem is all the richer players who don't need the rupies sell to me. I gladly clear chests for all grey and yellow names, even for useless junk

14. PieSquared761

I will be cop-er I mean going exactly 1r below all of your prices today.

:'D