Consistent and Infinitely Ongoing Harassment Report

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Evil_Argonian, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

What is your IGN?:
    Evil_Argonian
    What is the IGN of the offenders?:
    Pie_Squared761
    Which rules did they break?:
    Harassment - this has been going on for a long time, ranging from the most aggressive of passiveness to direct insulting of me and associates.
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?:
    tallmiss;ar_mele;Ananas_D;Virtually every member that pays attention to chat
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking? What did they say?:
    Yes, many times. They consistently act like I'm being ridiculous or even mimic me or insult me in the response.
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone):
    Nearly every instant we're both online and talking.
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    Definitely. I'm certain that they have done this to many people and is
    a major nuisance to the Shadecrest community.
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident ? Post them at the end of the post:
    A few, but definitely not of all incidents. Mainly of one day that I
    remembered to actually take screenshots.
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    Yes, including but not necessarily limited to awastedlife & DynoDamon
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:
    Yes, and presumably many instances of Harassment, although I'm not entirely certain.
    [​IMG]
    "he should die fo sho" directed at me, as well as Hak, who was told by Pie to go for me
    [​IMG]
    "die argo"
    [​IMG]
    "at least Evil died" as well as tallmiss noticing that Pie has been harassing me
    [​IMG]
    "kill evil hak" another example of her rallying people against me.

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i've seen this harassment as well, i have seen it be asked to be stopped by other players, admins have talked about it, it is not just against evil,

under the rules

"If you harass someone, in TS, the forums, or in game, you will be banned for at least a week. This is non-negotiable. Do not call names, do not constantly mess with them, if someone tells you to stop doing something, even if it's not against the rules, you should stop."

1 week ban

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Well, we're in enemy towns... and Evil_Argonian does the same to me all the time. Also, we feel Argo is a threat, so we try to kill him, it's more of a compliment than anything else...

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

evil is the mayor of a peaceful town not in any nation -_-

5. PieSquared761

Yeah? and?

6. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

So I'm neither an enemy nor a threat. I have virtually no pvp experience and you wanted to attack me for the sake of harassing me. Also, I do not harass you, I call you out when you're being mean to others and tell you to stop, which is not at all like what you are doing.

7. PieSquared761

I don't want to argue with you Evil. You've won sizzle a couple times which is very different from pvping. I wanted to attack you because I didn't want to lose, because honestly who does. No one tells me to stop because I'm not doing anything. When you told me to stop, I left you alone.

8. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

Actually, to be precise, when I said "Pie, stop" you responded with "Evil, stop" and then continued to harass me. Also, I won sizzle once, and singling out me from all the others playing is definitely not what you'd do if you were really just acting upon the single purpose of "not losing". And besides, you prove that it wasn't just for that when you say, "at least Evil died".

9. PieSquared761

You didn't read my ban appeal, did you. And I said "Evil stop" because you were spamming the chat. I started typing "Evil stop" before you said/I read Pie, stop.

10. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

How was I spamming the chat?

11. PieSquared761

I have never insulted you personally, nor have I ever insulted any of your associates. I don't know tallmiss, I think ar_mele sold me some stuff, but aside from that I don't know him/her, I know Ananas_D, I love that kid, hes super sweet.
    Name 1 person that I harass. Aside from North_Korean because we're having marital problems and aside from SkittlesQueen cuz she "has me on iggy" for reason I do not comprehend

12. PieSquared761

My computer that I use when not on minecraft cannot handle minecraft screenshots, so I cannot see the screenshots you have, but I'm pretty sure you were right clicking the "Ready... set... sizzle!" sign. I'm not sure because like I said I can't see the screenshots, but I think that is what happened.

EDIT: I got on the computer that can handle it, I can remember pretty well before Hak's we have to do 3 chat that you had 3 straight lines of text from the sign.

13. Evil_Argonian

Evil_Argonian Member VIP

I didn't click the sign, Pie, I have never clicked those signs or said those words like that. What I meant by my associates was that you've called out my whole town on things, for example, you once said that if you had made some sort of game, I think you said like Glass Cage or something similar, that all of Lopas would be banned from playing it. And although you haven't necessarily "harassed" a lot of people, though definitely some, you certainly get on the nerves of a lot. I'm sorry to say it, but there are times when you're not on or in private messages when people express their limited tolerance of you (said in the nicest way possible).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.