help me i can't login

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by SkittlesQueen, Oct 1, 2012.

1. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

[​IMG]
    thats what i get over n over n over,i rebooted pc,and shut MC down,dunno what else to do. help please

2. oat82997

oat82997 Member

3. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

mkey,so its a waiting game, goody 2 shoes lol

4. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

same thing is happening to me

5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

This was the first time I ever witnessed it lol. Just call ma noob

6. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

pays 26$ and get decent service while Starcraft 1 or 2 servers like never go down.

7. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i personally dont find they go down often... maybe once in the last three months i have wanted to log on and they were like "NO!" so i went and played some World of Tanks...

8. pyro5050

awwwwwwwww

9. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

[rant]
    I have a grudge against Blizzard and I will not suffer kind words to be spoken about them.

First of all, their Diablo III servers were down at least once a week and even when they "worked" the lag was horrendous. Second, their servers crashed for an extended period during the D3 launch. Since they made the genius move to make it online only, that means people were not able to play their brand new game they had just bought. Third, D3 was GOD AWFUL and ruined one of the most iconic video game franchises ever, and no one (from devs to mods) will even try to talk with the community. Oh, and on the rare occasion they do say something, they openly lie to the players.

As for Starcraft 2, their servers had better be good, it took them over a decade to release 1/3 of a game.
    [/rant]

Sorry that was a bit off topic, but it seemed like the problem was resolved so I wasn't interrupting. :D

10. pyro5050

has anyone told you that you have RAGE issues? i though i was bad... i actually probally am still, but i at least contain my rage 90% of the time.... :)

11. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

It may have come up once or twice before. They made a documentary on it in the late 70s/early 80s. It's called "The Incredible Hulk".