Thomasdd13's Architect Application 2

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Thomasdd13, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

Hello everyone! This is my second time applying for Architect! The first time was awhile ago for survival, but i had some time and so im posting ALL of my decent-good builds. My largest is the dragonforge spawn, i only have old pictures of when it was older, not the new version i gave to Nrayf as a final copy. many of those builds are either in survival or creative. the large area i had sectioned off for my creative builds was deleted, taken down, greifed away, i dont know and didnt want to make a fuss about it, so the only one i currently have on there is the decent sized white mansion with the red couch. i am going to have to make multiple post;s, because of all the pictures i do have; If you dont want all the pictures then an admon can just delte the extra one's as they wish :)

IGN: Thomasdd13
    Why I want to become Architect:
    Architect was my first goal on the server, one i have been constantly working on whether on this server or on single player.
    How long I have been on the server(/seen): in terms of the survival server probaly about a year . the date should be october 1st on survival and a little later for creative.
    Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below: just go to my /home to see the large one i made today

Thank you for your consideration,
    Thomasdd13

Attached Files:

2. Thomasdd13

Attached Files:

3. Thomasdd13

Attached Files:

4. Thomasdd13

3, 5 were left out because they were too big lol

Attached Files:

5. Thomasdd13

6. Dmcnally1

Dmcnally1 Member VIP Creative Architect

Although I do like your homes I don't see anything that makes me think architect. I'd be looking for a large build with landscaping on the creative server. I appreciate that you have made so many but I'd like to be able to see 1 build. It's a no from me at the moment but I will be following you and seeing what you come up with as I do see potential just need to see it used on a larger project on the creative server. Also I won't take any builds I see posted that were done in single player on board sorry mate.
    Also ignore my VIP tag I am a architect just not on forums sorry.

7. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Recomendation: make a modern city

8. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

im with sharq and we dont have one yet either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.