Storage Company!

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by ThisDudeRiteHere, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ThisDudeRiteHere

ThisDudeRiteHere Member VIP

Hey guys :D Do you have TOO much stuff and not enough space to store it? Well here's the solution! I'm starting a Storage Company. You pay me a fee, I lock your stuff in chests, and you pay a rental fee of say, 50r per week. If you don't pay for the week, it get's auctioned off. When you give me items, we'll write it down, so you know I don't steal. Don't believe me? I'm saying this now:
    If I steal, report me and I will be banned. That's how sure you should be I won't steal.

So, what do you guys think about the idea? I can try to get it bedrock protected, if the admins like the idea as well. Vote and give some feedback :D

2. blumi78

blumi78 Member VIP

"nah" because I'd like to have my stuff locally at my home. Don't want to warp anywhere when I need something.

3. ThisDudeRiteHere

I get what you mean. This isn't really for like tools and food and stuff, but moreso stuff that you don't use everyday, and just have sitting around your home.

4. blumi78

blumi78 Member VIP

Okay, so, the same idea like the bank vaults for VIP members?

5. ThisDudeRiteHere

Exactly! Except it's available to everyone.

6. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

i like the idea of a player run storage facility.
    but i doubt you will get bedrock protection.
    i think your best bet is to try and create the most secure structure possible within the limits of the game.

7. ThisDudeRiteHere

I'll be sure to do that.

8. Zero_X4

Zero_X4 Member

I can help you out with the six million TNT.....For a little fee, of course...

9. Hihihihi9100

Hihihihi9100 Member VIP

So if we fail to pay it You Auction of OUR stuff..? That''s lame...

10. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

Sounds great! I personally will not be using this service, but others definitely will! One bad thing is that this gets around the whole players lock their chests and pay, which could in turn ruin the economy. Idk just throwing it out there.

And hihi, thats how it is in real life. In storage centers if you can't pay the rent, your stuff gets auctioned off. Watch the show "Storage Wars," I believe it comes on the discovery channel idk google it and watch some episodes. It's actually a pretty good show, I enjoy it.

11. Hihihihi9100

Hihihihi9100 Member VIP

But It's minecraftttt.

12. ThisDudeRiteHere

That's how it is with real Storage Companies. And it's Minecraft? Then why do we have an economy? Yeah, it's a game, but it's somewhat lifelike :p

13. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

On my iPhone app, can't quote.

^^ it's actually super lifelike, at least the server is... It would only be fair auctioning your belongings off because if you didn't pay, TDRH is wasting one of his containers and therefore loosing money, it's only fair if he gets that money back tat he could have been gaining if you weren't occupying the container.

14. EpicMineCrafteer

EpicMineCrafteer New Member

Another thing with the auctions, if you do auction it off. Don't let them see inside! Adds a little mystery and see's if they played their money in the right direction.

15. JoeyLeary

JoeyLeary New Member

That sounds good :) It'll be handy for new players trying to afford chest protections since it's quite expensive now, I would probably use it for a bit until I can afford to buy protections. Do you think you're actually going to do it? I hope you do! ;)