Supermuffi's application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Supermuffi, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

Hey all!

IGN:Supermuffi
    Why I want to become Architect: I love this server and i' ve played a long time on it now and spend a lot of work in my building. Furthermore it would be really helpful if i could use world edit to finish it ;)
    How long I have been on the server(/seen): 1 June 2012
    Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below: /warp Super
    /warp MuffiOnIce - my new project

I hope it's good enough! :D

2. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

Yeah you are right
    I've planned to build a big garden around it
    but i just wanted to finish the building first ;)

3. Dmcnally1

Dmcnally1 Member VIP Creative Architect

Very nice work. Its ayes from me also.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yes for me! I know you've always been a good builder :p

5. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

Thanks to all of you guys and especially QuietSea, my master :D

6. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

No need to if Max and Quiet both like then I'm quite certain its good considering their impeccable taste. But if I have time tonight I'll check it out.

Dmcnally1 likes this.
  7. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

i just checked it out and its actually a no from me. the interior is quite good but some part of the exterior could need a bit more detail imo, like some part where there is just a wall of stonebrick. So to me its not at arch level yet.

8. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

of course i won't let the walls like this they are looking BOOORRINGG right now ;)
    its just not done yet
    what i am going to to is:
    - more rooms inside the building
    - add something to the walls
    - improve the whole area around the building
    - add a few things on top of the building

i kown there's still a lot of work to do :confused:

9. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Well there are some things I really like about it such as the ice trees and the overall shape of the build in general. It's a good sized build also so I appreciate the amount of work and dedication Muffi obviously put into it. But honestly I don't see it as being Architect quality, at least not yet. Its a bit plain especially outside, and could definitely use some more.....something(?).

Do you have any other builds I could see, Muffi? It's obvious that you have talent and a love of building, but based on only this one build I'm gonna have to say "no". JMHO.

~Tracy

10. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

No i am sorry slappy
    i stopped playing a long time so i have only this build :(

11. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

its actually a no from me to just because it looks big and impressive from the front and then you look at the back and sides and the impressiveness is just gone. you should really work on that ow and btw dont you think its not wide enough :S

12. Fabulous55

Fabulous55 Member

I'm not a huge fan of some of the block placement and patterns used, but it is really nice and has great details. If this is your builder II build, I can just imagine your architect build!

13. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

i ve started a new project today because i want to convince creeper, slappy and gurra too because i respect your opinions and i can see your points.

So you can already take a look at it
    /warp MuffiOnIce

hope it' ll be better when its done ;)

~ Supermuffi

14. Parhnoied

Parhnoied New Member Creative Architect

I am in between on this. I think the build is very nice, but the downer for me is the bottom half of this build is beautifully furnish but the top half leaves me wanting more. The ice trees and designs on the top half are great but step inside and empty. Aside from that I honestly have no other complaints.

15. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

so what are the other admins and architects thinking about my app...
    i want to hear your opinion so i can improve myself

and don't forget to check out my current project

16. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I personally feel you deserve architect...I don't think it would be fair to you to say no because your builds are better than a few other accepted architect applications, so I would be very surprised if you didn't get architect...

17. sioutdoors

Been extremely busy the last few weeks i really haven't had a chance to see it. If you see me online make a point to get me there LOL

18. sioutdoors

ok so i did look at them and both builds seem unfinished to me. I would like to see atleast 1 of them closer to completion before i can say yes.

19. I like where it is going and the idea is really neat (I especially like the isicles). But I agree with what some people have said about the detail. If I were admin i would like to see the exterior walls detailed more, at least one half anyway. Plus at least the bottom floor partly detailed, because at the moment the place is pretty much empty.

20. Supermuffi

Supermuffi New Member

ok so i think i won't get arch with these damn walls :D

your right they are both unfinish and i decided to finish the ice - thingy first because its kinda my favorite project :rolleyes:

how about..... max close this thread now and i will make a new one when i finished the icepalace and have at least add something to the walls of the other building

thanks a lot for your answers and honset opinions

- Muffi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.