May I be Unbanned?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SarahTheBeast, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahTheBeast

SarahTheBeast New Member

Hello, I tried to log on today and much to my surprise it said that I couldn't because I had grieved Sharqman's sugar cane. I would like to inform u that I did not do this. I have no use for sugar cane at the moment. If I did and ur sure of it than I promise it was an accident. I am looking to be unbanned as soon as possible! Please take this into consideration. I did not do this on purpose if ur sure I did it but i do believe that u have the wrong user. If i may be unbanned tonight please let me know I would strongly appreciate it.

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You griefed 1r0nSnak3's sugar cane farm. Hawkeye does not lie. It is a 3 day ban, I will change it to 2 days.

3. SarahTheBeast

SarahTheBeast New Member

Thanks a lot for changing the ban and I am so sorry for grieving the sugarcane it was like 2 weeks ago and I just joined about 3 weeks ago. It was very stupid of me.... I was wondering if you could possibly change the ban I mean I'm thankful that you changed it to two days but my friend and I are building a house and I'm sure he needs my help, I would really appreciate it!!

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I'd prefer if you took some of this time of to review the wiki :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.