Server lag issues

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by Dragonnewt, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

Recently I started playing on Shadecrest a lot more, and I have noticed some pretty bad server lag.
    I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but for me it's pretty bad. So does anyone else have this lag or a way to fix it?

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I too have this lag. I remember a while back, Dyno or wkd posted this same problem. They suspected it was due to the less frequent server restarts. Not sure if Max fixed this. OR it could be 1.3 lag.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

It has to do with getting survival games, permissions, and me regening area XD i'm pretty much done regening and after we get a few sg maps I think we're going to put it on a separate server.

4. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

Alright, thanks for letting me know :D

5. sharqman

It's happening when new players join game again.

6. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

Yeah max, that's what would. If I would be walking for a while I would suddenly pause and spring back to where I was before. Thanks for the info

7. blumi78

blumi78 Member VIP

Besides from the short delay when new players join, I'm noticing a lot of lag also, when there are players in the survival games active.

8. Thank you! Now I finally might know a cause to it lol

9. sharqman

the removal of sg will fix a lot of the lag.

10. Dragonnewt

Dragonnewt Member

Yeah, that must've been the trick cause there isn't any lag any more, so thanks max :D

ModernDragoness and imaxorz like this.