Leaving for a while

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Navarog, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navarog

Navarog Well-Known Member

So, a month or two ago, a few people who I really liked left the server. Now don't get me wrong, there are still people I like who play on the server, but many people I was fairly good friends with left.

Recently, I got admin, and a week or two after having it, I began to hate it. There were too many incredibly immature guests joining daily, who would whine, complain, or swear at me if I did not tell them their build was nice. While I liked helping the server, I wasn't dealing with these people very well, and for that I apologize. I did enjoy helping people with World Edit, and checking plots, but these people ruined being administrator for me, and it is entirely my fault.

The only reason I've been playing on the server still is because of the few friends I still have there, and me being administrator. Since I was demoted (which I am not complaining about, I wasn't a very good admin), I don't feel the few friends I still have are enough to keep me coming to the server. So, I am going to leave for a while, maybe forever.

So, bye for now, everyone.

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I'm sorry that it ended this way. It took me a while to warm up to you but I know you always meant well. Good luck and come back soon

3. slappywhitee

slappywhitee Active Member Creative Architect

Sorry to see you leave....I'll miss you, Grasshopper. :(

~Tracy

4. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Don't leave! But in all honesty see ya Nava. Say hi to cat for me ;P

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Nava :'( I'll miss you pal. (Even though I'll probably be talking to you on steam later LOL)

6. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

bye nava :( i'll miss you

7. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

Aww i will miss you Nava, i hope that i will see you soon again:)

8. oat82997

oat82997 Member

D: Well, I guess I'll see you round'.
    Hope to see you soon!

9. TegAshLar

TegAshLar Member Creative Architect

Bye Nava. D: (this is why I need to take time to read the forums)

imaxorz likes this.
  10. Infamous_Thorn

Infamous_Thorn New Member

:'( but... Nava.... T_T

11. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

i wont miss you because your a troll .....Nah just joking ive known you since i first joined the server and we have had some fun together i will miss you. the server might be boring without you!!!
    see ya round
    -aidan-

12. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

once again i apologise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.