Creative Server Warps

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Z_Millla, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Hey guys! Siout has suggested I do some more recordings of the creative server. I'm going to slowly start working on this, but I could use a little bit of help. Basically if you have an awesome build, or know of an awesome build, tell me the warp! Also include the builder just so I can credit people properly. I could sift through the 30 or so pages of warps myself, but this just seems easier. :p

Just send me warp names and who built them either in a reply to this thread of in a pm. I won't start editing the video for atleast another week, so not too much rush. Thanks much!

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Very nice i wish blacklotus was near complete

3. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

/warp mageisthebestpersoninthwholeentireworld!

4. gwen132

gwen132 New Member

I would like to make warp in the creative server. That would be awesome! :D

5. oat82997

oat82997 Member

I'm almost done for the build for Nava. (/warp o1oo1o)

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

z_ i was going to do this bwahahha D:

7. Liasha

Liasha Member Creative Architect

If you're making a publicity video, you're free to include my build in it.

8. I'll help you out Z.

I'll add things as I discover them. If I don't know the warp for the place i'll make a warp called Videoedit1, videoedit2 etc and i'll post those

So obviously there is /liasha ^^^ and /peter
    Could also do Quietsea's /sea
    I suppose my /salmon and /salmonview
    at /cake it looks great from the front (its not filled in yet though)
    Shadow's mall was starting to look good on the inside but I dont know the warp for that.
    Siout also has his crazy stuff, then theres one or two things in archi world.

How are you going with it anyway? Have I just told you a whole heap of stuff you already know?
    Also i'm in a computer lab at university and people keep droping chairs. yeah, chairs, wtf. Seriously people, i was doing good work, now i cant focus. Look what they made me do!

9. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

I forgot who did it but there was this awesome build a calculator of redstone and tic tac toe with redstone i didnt build but would like it to have more plublicity ;)

10. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Theres also a build waterpower1 is working on that is gonna be cool its an ice castle

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I think Z did both of those (Z being the creator of the post/videos.) XD

12. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Oh Lol

13. sioutdoors

/warp poseidonsgate,/warp ptower,/warp pcastle,/warp pvillage1,/warp pvillage2,/warp poseidon,/warp betterthanyours,/warp blacklotus (wip) thats all i have. people need to put signs on their build saying what the warp is. I see alot that look good but dont know how to get there

14. Z_Millla

Thanks a ton to everyone volunteering their build. To answer your questions salmon, I've just been finding nice locations to record and messing around with the camera mod as I just recently got that. I'll start recording in the next few days. I'm holding out a bit and hoping a few of the current WIP's will make good progress before I get around to filming them.

15. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Hey Z Milla I am to doing cinematic videos of builds on this server. You should really start. I have iMovie and final cut. What do u have?

16. Z_Millla

CanOpenerTrooper I had to wait on the camera mod to update (which just did, woot!). Currently I have really bad editing software, so going to try and get something better before making this edit.

17. sioutdoors

Please guys post your warps here if you want them showcased on youtube by multiple directors

18. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

/warp vinewood and /warp gheistiscity :D, may do some more recording myself too although i would like to get after effects ideally.

19. dodokono

dodokono Member

I'm working on a similar project, but more like hosting a show with interviews and scripts and whatnot. I will be working on an episodic thing with one episode per build. Think we can work together? And for an idea what I mean, look at FyreUK's videos where mat and phil tour and comment on their servers big builds. Mine craft Creations, I believe it was called.

The pilot for this series to get people interested sounds identical to your project, which is why I mention it. A couple minute preview of a bunch of amazing builds. I use Sony Vegas pro 11 to do my editing now and am quite good with it. Use it for one of my jobs.

20. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

possibly, I plan on making some tutorials specifically for members of shadecrest as well as putting together a timelapse team sometime soon so keep your eyes peeled for that on the forums.