Creative Server Warps

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Z_Millla, Oct 11, 2012.

1. dodokono

dodokono Member

Allright. Keep me in mind when your looking for an editor. I am technically a pro. XD just wish I had more interesting gigs. Its why I make personal ones.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I realise that I do this all the time, but mine is /warp Steamtown.

3. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Thanks again for all the warps. I finally have everything set up how I want to and I'm doing recordings right now. Anyone know of some good free editing software? At this point I'm just using windows movie maker. It's not a huge concern as with the quality of builds we have, little editing needs to be done. Anyway, I plan to do large continuous shots for most builds, and perhaps splice together a few shots for a build.

Here is a preview of the type of recording I'll be doing, this one being of Black Lotus:

sioutdoors, you might like this.

Obviously the panning speed will need to be adjusted (some parts need to be sped up, others slowed down) and the camera path needs to be improved, but the idea is there. I load the whole are on extreme render distance using the shaders mod so I can get a very cool overview of the build. This was filmed over 20 minutes, then sped up 16x to create a very fluid video. These recordings will still take a while, as this 2:30 preview with no editing or music still took almost an hour to produce. Just letting you all know I haven't forgotten!

sioutdoors and iwilleatyou4 like this.
  4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

glad you got to it after the extra landscaping thanks alot Z I love it

5. iwilleatyou4

iwilleatyou4 Member Creative Architect

<3 you always and forever Z :D