A/C Unit creation for CREATIVE - By Aussie202942

Discussion in 'Creative Guides and Tutorials' started by aussie202942, Oct 13, 2012.

1. aussie202942

aussie202942 Member

Suggested by Sioutdoor that I should put this into the tutorials. What it is is basically an A/C Unit on top of buildings that you create for a realistic look.

Please note that it does require an admin because of the rails being banned.

Blocks needed: Iron block and normal Rails

Lets get right into it shall we?

So first you wanna build the building of course. Get the roof on it and everything, Now for the A/C Unit what you want to do is first get the Iron blocks and make a 3 by 3 like so.
    [​IMG]

Next you want to add rails on the edges of the 3 by 3 leaving the middle block empty of rails.
    [​IMG]

After that you want to make some simple lines that curve or what ever you want and add another 3 by 3 with rails.
    [​IMG]

Finally you can continue adding onto the first part. I went out major to show you guys.
    [​IMG]

What it should look like with a building under it
    [​IMG]

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

ahh nice and cool lol

3. Bentham

Bentham New Member

It may add some more too it if you place iron bars around the edges of it. Kind of makes it look like evaporator coil (I think they're called(

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

ahh i've seen this done before!!! :p Copy cat! haha jk it's nice

5. Bentham

Bentham New Member

Also an idea is to maybe just unblock regular rails (if it is possible) and so people can use them for projects such as these?

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Back in my day, people used gravity for rollercoasters!

...So I don't think they're getting unblocked :3

7. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

No not rails please anything but roller coasters rails