Oct. - Nov. Survival Server Mod Elections (only applications here)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sharqman, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

What is your IGN?
    AwesomeGuy2010

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    No, i have never been.

Are you 16 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    No, but i think i am mature enough because i never grief and I always welcome new guests and tour them once they have passed the testing room.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    No.

When were you first seen on the server?
    July 1, 2012.

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?No

Are you active on the server?Yes every 3-4 days i am on frequently.

Are you active on the forum?I don't post but i check the forum every day.

Forum post count?I am not sure :(

What time zone do live in?Australian Eastern Standard Time

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    I am very responsible, I like to help people, i have a positive personality, i make friends with the guests quickly and i make sure people are doing the right thing.

2. antnap124

antnap124 New Member VIP

What is your IGN?
    My IGN is antnap124.
    Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yeah... when i was trolled by sharq or some other admin.
    Are you 16 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    Nope, I'm only about 14 but i get straight A's in school, I'm helpful, and I can be serious when needed and funny too.
    Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    Kinda, I was an admin on a tiny private server that had like 10 people online.
    When were you first seen on the server?
    I first joined in the middle of september 2011.
    Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    I have teamspeak, skype, and facetime so I can talk if needed. (whats tapatalk?!)
    Are you active on the server?
    Yes and no, I quit the server for like 4 months, because of personal issues, but now I will be on probably around everyday/ every other day for around 1-3 hours.
    Are you active on the forum?
    Honestly no. I have never had the need to go on the forum, but if I tasked with doing so, like if I was a mod, I most certainly would. (Also, I bet a lot of people lie about being active on the forum, not me I never would, just wanted to point that out)
    Forum post count?
    Zero... may i remind you that i was inactive for like 4 months so until now i haven't even seen this new forum. P.S. it's new to me.
    What time zone do live in?
    Pacific.
    How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    I am online around 1-2 hours every day. Like i mentioned before I was inactive for 4 months, but i reassure you that it will never ever happen again.
    What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    What sets me apart is that I always get the job done, and I mean it. If I was made a mod I would always not just help new people, I would start them off, maybe give them some of my tools and such. I would always help someone if they are in need, and if it's something physical they need done, I would go there and personally help them, instead of just telling them what to do from chat. No offence but, there are some mods that don't answer or even help you when you ask for it, or say "Calm down, I'm busy", if I was a mod, I would instantly stop what I'm doing and go help. I should be picked because I want to be a mod to help people, (thats what I love doing! honestly!) and a lot of other people just want to be a mod because they think they would be almighty and powerful, and they think they would get stuff too. Not me, the sole reason, like I said, that I want to be a mod is because I enjoy helping noobies, lol I still pretty much am one, (because I don't have a lot of resources, not because I don't know how to play the game) and I enjoy sharing my knowledge of all things minecraft with people who need it. So please, if you want pick me, I really want this postion ( you can probably see that since i wrote a giant paragraph) and I would love to help this server!

Your possibly future college,
    antnap124

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

The poll will be delayed by 1 day for inner discussions of the candidates and technical difficulties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.