Mod Election Discussion.

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by DastardlyWhale, Oct 19, 2012.

1. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

lolno. It's ok :3

2. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

So Pie, who has committed a few small crimes is not on the list, but I, who has been told that he isn't very trusted is, sweet. G_G

3. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i personally wanted pie because i know she is really active, and can be serious if she needs to be.

Cashkid32 likes this.
  4. Cashkid32

Cashkid32 Member VIP

Right? She really deserves at least a chance for mod.

5. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

i'm not gonna pitch a fit to the staff or start some huge argument, but i thought she did.

6. PieSquared761

It's okay guys, I'll just try against next time <3

7. Lets try to avoid comments like this, harmless or not. Some people take things better than others. The fact is some people may get upset at some of the decisions that are made and something like this would seem like "Rubbing it in" to them. On the flip side it can be looked at as a jab at max and the other admins also which is equally as bad. Not saying you intended it as either, but lets try to be a little more diplomatic with our phrasing of things. I actually know Max considers Pie his friend and would not decide something like that unless he felt it was a fair decision. And I also feel that Pie doesn't deserve to have something like that said no matter what the reason is.

8. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

You should be a server discussion moderator...

Cashkid32 and sharqman like this.
  9. NMBr2d2

My point is that we are both the same age, and that it is hardly fair to single Pie out because of something in the past, and not to for me.

10. PieSquared761

It wasn't Max's decision, it was sharqman's. But let's just end this now. Also...

Have what?

11. Someone make a comment that could be construed as "rubbing salt in the wound"

12. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

I had the same question.

13. NMBr2d2

Im not too bright, so please, if that was me just say so XD

14. Lol yes I did mean that towards your comment. I am not attacking anyone or making assumptions as to the reasoning behind a comment. Just saying that some people could take comments like that wrong. Not saying anyone did in this case and that we should not comment on decisions that are made by any mod/admin in this matter unless it's for a constructive discussion.

15. NMBr2d2

Im a tad impulsive when it comes to others not getting the same treatment for the same issue :| I guess it is just how I was raised, and how my life goes.

16. PieSquared761

Oh thanks for defending me :D

But let's please end the discussion now.

17. NMBr2d2

No! Flame War! :mad:

:p

18. PieSquared761

Well, I'm out.

19. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Ban war? :p

20. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP