Adios Senors

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by The_Mexicans, Oct 24, 2012.

1. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

Bueno, yo voy a empezar diciendo que no soy Shadecrest dejar que voy a dejar minecraft todos juntos. Me estoy ocupado con la escuela y la temporada de lacrosse se acerca una que tengo que entrenar. También me compleatly en desacuerdo con la reposición completa del servidor. Puse mucho tiempo para que se pierda. Puede que pase por cada vez y un rato a saludar pero eso será sobre él para mí en el servidor. Me puede o no comenzar a jugar de nuevo después de la temporada de lacrosse se ha iniciado pero genarally he perdido el interés en minecraft. Adios fue un placer jugar con la mayoría de ustedes.

Atentamente,
    The_Mexicans

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Where is the translated section lol

3. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

Es por ningún lado ....... además de Google Translate
    Hice esto para ver cuántas personas realmente se toman el tiempo para traducirlo

4. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

what why no english

5. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Because the mexicans speak spanish...

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Here is it in English:

Well I'll start by saying that I am not going to let Shadecrest and minecraft stop altogether. I'm busy with school and lacrosse season is coming soon, and I have to train. I also disagree completely full server replacement. I put a lot of time in the server, and it will be lost. You may stop by every once and a while to say hello but that's about it for me on the server. I may or may not start playing again after the lacrosse season has started but generally I've lost interest in Minecraft. Goodbye was a pleasure to play with most of you.

Sincerely,
    The_Mexicans

My response: We never really got along, but you will be missed. I know you meant no harm with your hashtags and your YOLO. Well, good luck in life, and come back whenever you like. <3

-Pie

7. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

Bye!! it was always fun to see your politically incorrect statements than made everything funny and fun! adios!

8. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well thats sad :(

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

OP FULFILLS USERNAME

Good luck with school!

10. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOO MY LAWN

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP