ginjji

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by Ginjji, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginjji

Ginjji New Member

Why I want to become an Architech: I would like to become one because I think I can build well.
    How long have I been on this server: Well over four months.
    Warps:
    /warp wizard
    and helped make/warp posieden

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

While his wizard build is nice its not architect in my opinion. But ginjji has spent alot of hours helping me at poseidon. He came up with the trident and and the poseidon wall mural among other things with the temple construction as in the walls and arches. I know its not enough given the situation but if it counts for anything at all, I vouch for him. Im not asking for anyone to play favorites with me just given the time we spent building together I know there is tallent there.

3. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

well i've seen what he can make and he's an really good builder so its a yes from me

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I liked the flowers you had sitting around the build. I think it adds a really cool fantasy-like aspect. The walls around your build may be a bit bare, and the build is a little awkward looking in a few places. I don't necessarily think /warp wizard is architect worthy. But if you can attest for the building concepts from /warp posieden, then it's a yes. Otherwise, you may need to work on a few things.

5. Ginjji

Ginjji New Member

I know a while back my skills at building structures wasn't the best but I think I've learned a lot from helping with /warp poseidon. This has really helped me understand contrast of different block types and other skills that are good for building. Thank you for the support you guys, it means a lot!

6. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

im sorry but its a no from me warp wizard as quietsea has said it looks a bit awkward and the walls are bare....but poseidon looks very good but it wasnt just your build so im sorry you could try editing wizard a bit and then do another application.

7. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

It's a "no" from me right now, but i reall think u got what it takes to build something that could get you architect. so i suggest you show us what u learnt since you built the wizard tower by making a new aweseome build:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.