About the new plugin...

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by hywzerboydy, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I like the idea of dirt and cobble falling, not being able to dig stone without iron or diamond etc. But the extra damages are terrible, I've already seen 2 people rage quit becasue of it, I hate falling 2 blocks and taking damage, if there is any way to stop the damages please do it because it is really getting on most peoples nerves.

2. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I edited the plugin to take away the extra fall damage and leave the slowness, but max likes it the way it is. I'm afraid we're stuck with the fatal 8 block drop. Also, you spelled pickle wrong.

3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

Max originally planned to remove it, and then decided against it.

4. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Yeah, originally he was gonna keep the effects and take away the extra damage, but the config file is the same for both of them

5. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

You make it sound like this is absurd. If a block is supposed to be 1 m^3, then that is roughly a 26 ft fall. Over two storeys. I mean, I know we're not in the real world...but come on. That's pretty reasonable.

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

You're forgetting that Steve is a superhero that lost his memory and landed on some non-Earth planet.

7. Lothaar

Lothaar Member VIP

The falls are rough. It would not be so bad if water flow was working all the time as I can use it to get down large cliffs, but right now I have to place water and go take a nap, come back, and it has finally flowed down and I can use it as an elevator.

8. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

The water is a problem with the Dev. Bukkit build, not because of the mod, if you thought that.

9. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Make the server as hard as you want, as long as we can use redstone to fight back! :)

Beocca and PieSquared761 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.