/Warp Awesome and the city of Stars

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Nov 2, 2012.

1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Hi everyone! I'm building a big shop in the Peaceful world and I need some help. The shop will be /warp Awesome and underneath will be a massive underground city called PeaceOut. It will be a proper town and on the town list. (Messsge me if you have any town name ideas :p) Construction will begin on the 5th of November. Wages of 200r a week, or we can negotiate higher/lower wages if you wish. Leave a reply if interested. Thanks for reading.

(Co-Ordinates will be posted soon. For now, if you want to help I will /home invite you.)

-AwesomeGuy2010

2. AwesomeGuy2010

Remember that you can negotiate wages on this page or in-game. ;) I need a big turnout for this. I want to pick up where kingofall2 left off. Check his page if you don't get what I'm saying. Thanks.

3. Wicked_Walrus

Wicked_Walrus Member

i might be interested

4. AwesomeGuy2010

Leave replies saying yes or no, not anything else, unless it is dicussing wages or town name suggestions.

5. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

May I recommend Ember?

6. AwesomeGuy2010

Yes, recommendations are allowed.

7. AwesomeGuy2010

IMPORTANT INFO: Change of plan. I will need a maximum of 8 people for this. Apply for this while you can.

8. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

It's going to be costly mining that town out

9. AwesomeGuy2010

I know. I have changed something. I need 8 applicants at 200r a week (this can be negotiated) and so far I have 4 including myself. Hurry and get your requests in now

10. AwesomeGuy2010

I have changed the name and decided on a final name. Portal. Anyone who helps can be a member of the town when it is done.:D

11. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I hope you realize you can't mine stone with picks of any kind [practically] unless there are ores next to it.

12. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Place ore. Mine ore. Mine cobble?

Haven't tried it, but could work

13. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

No, I tried that. You can't do that, you can't "Place ores next to stone" at all.

14. AwesomeGuy2010

Please move all discussion to the new post: /warp Awesome and the City Of Portal (New Name)

Thanks