/warp Awesome and the city of Portal. (New name) Post all comments here.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by AwesomeGuy2010, Nov 3, 2012.

1. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. AwesomeGuy2010

People helping so far:
    • AwesomeGuy2010 (Me)
    • xxwolfram123
    • ChloeGirl2001
    • CloveKnife
    • metalpants2
    • hywzerboydy
    • bobbylou4
    The top 3 helpers so far:
    • metalpants2
    • CloveKnife
    • ChloeGirl2001

3. AwesomeGuy2010

Donations of iron or diamond would be appriciated by everyone. Thanks if you give some.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

You don't need to bump it everyday, if someone wants to do it they will see it, it's already the top post on the help wanted board.

5. AwesomeGuy2010

Ok, thanks sharq

6. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

hey awesome, i would be intresting in helping sometimes, how much are u typically on? im normally on for 30 mins on weekdays.

7. AwesomeGuy2010

Thanks bobby, I'm on the same times as you. I would be really happy if you could help out. If you want to, I'll add your name to the list. ;)

8. AwesomeGuy2010

I have kicked scott2810 from the project for reasons I do not wish to type aloud . I need 1 more person to help out with this. Read my top post for more info if you are interested. :cool: :p

9. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

yeah sure man i htink i can help for mabye 10-30 mins weekdays [Aus]

10. AwesomeGuy2010

Yep, i live in aus so I run by Australian Eastern Standard Time. Would appriciate it if you could help gled, thanks mate

11. AwesomeGuy2010

MagicMini123 and MagicArrow123 have been perma-banned for griefing, they had that coming and I knew it. I'm looking for two more people to help so leave a reply if you are interested.

12. thechooosen1

thechooosen1 Active Member VIP

I'd be happy to help out :) just hit me up with a message when you log on or mail me about what to do :)

13. RandomDuck246

RandomDuck246 New Member

maybe ill help but im only on like 30 min a day week days that is and if I say an hour id b lying, parents inturupted me all the time but I make good progress Im fine if that means Im not aloud to help.