Salmon's Shop (SS)

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by salmon_flavour, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now /warp moose, new thread http://www.shadecrest.com/site/index.php?threads/3770/

Please welcome my shop 2.0! Find it at /warp ss

I have set out to construct a shop which is organised, easy to navigate, and has fair prices. I have included a selling price on all items, which I know many players will appreciate.

The shop will increase in size over the next few weeks as I add levels, items, and detailing. The lift signs indicate what floors will be coming next.

Currently:
    -. The ground floor has all ores, coal, and flint for buy and Sell.
    -. The first floor has all mainstream building materials available for buy and sell
    -. Second floor has Sapplings, planks, leaves, and Log for each tree variety available for buy and sell.

In this thread feel free to discuss price, layout, suggest I stock items, or just any general talk.
    I don't have a whole heap of stock at the moment (obviously), but over time I will be filling the chests myself, and they will also be filled as people sell to them. I have plenty of money reserved for people to sell to me, and hopefully ya'll wont make me broke!

Thanks for reading!

2. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

i've been there. a great work in progress salmon. ill check it out when it is done.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

sell netherrack D:

4. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

He does, although theres none in stock, but nothings in stock lol. I must say salmon has the best prices atm, its certainly going to be a very handy shop for the future

5. Woot, now buying/selling most food and grass/flowers/netherwart etc. Most of these chests are partially stocked.
    I'm in the process of adding another two floors, one for redstone and one for various craftable things. Expect to see this popping up over the next few days, and I have redstone available for stock!

6. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

7. Now accessible at /warp SS

8. Built some redstone and related item chests for buying/selling. The redstone chest is stocked with about six stacks!

Also re-furbished the bottom few floors, replaced dirt with sandstone so it looks neater, and placed ore/ore blocks above the ore chests so they are more visually grabbing.

Lastly I have added a wool chest on the building materials level and it is stocked with 5 stacks of wool. I learned the hard way that sheep dont keep their dye colour (after buying all the dye and making the 15 different pens), so I will just be selling white wool for the time being. Sorry about that!

You're welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.