Admin Wars-A New Community Build

Discussion in 'Server Builds' started by AidanZokia, Nov 4, 2012.

1. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

hi all ,aidan here and ive come up with a cool idea for some builders on the server ,i was thinking of about 14 or so good builders to help me with a new project!!!

Admin Wars,a arena type thing kinda like castle wars for all of you who play runescape it will be a cool idea and i want some of the servers more skilled builders to help im not sure on the theme yet so i could also use some input on that in the comments!!

If you want to help please put your name down below, Cheers xx

P.S builder I and up

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

but you have to build whilst being riddin

Pieman likes this.
  3. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

lol good idea

4. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

we control the builders with the carrot on fishing rod

5. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

im not a pig, i am a whale

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I would be more than happy to help you, that is if my help is wanted :D. Sounds like it would be a fun project (I think i need to build with other people to learn).

7. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

I would love to help send me a pm when you need it

8. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

ADMIN WARS yeah why not but it needs to be more epic than the castle wars of runescape

9. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

i was thinking we could do it in redstone world (dunno if its allowed) and if its really good then max can upload it to the survival server as an arena type things and sometimes instead of having admin v admin we could do survival vs creative wars!!
    P.S if we do it in redstone world the rank limit will have to go up to rank 2 and up

10. A360P

Sounds like the best idea to design it in the redstone world, if that's OK with max of course. And I love the idea of doing something that involves the whole ShadeCrest community :D. Is there a plan at all, like will it be an arena or will there be themed zones?? Would be cool if we were allowed to incorporate command blocks too, again if max allows it/if there is a way for them to be allowed??

Anyways, let me know if you want me to help :D

11. TheOnlyGurra

i dont really understand this, is it an arena for admins to pvp in? how many are actually interested in that?

12. A360P

Haha, that is actually quite a good point. My understanding was that it was an arena for PvP, which is created on the creative server and then moved to the survival server somewhere where we can do a creative server vs. survival server match. Anyway, it sounds like it would be a fun project to work on anyway, the only problem i can see is that a project of that scale would probably involve quite a bit of voxel sniper and world edit? So it should probably be limited to arch and admins T_T but like I said i am still happy to provide some design ideas or whatever :)

13. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

basically its team pvp with the theme of fighting for your favourite admin and the arena so to speak will be quite large
    you can see the start of it at warp adminwars

14. TheOnlyGurra

Idk about fighting for your favourite admin, what if there is an admin who is no ones favourite.

15. Dmcnally1

Dmcnally1 Member VIP Creative Architect

"Whispers" gurras catching on to us.... Quick pretend we love him

adam_mills likes this.
  16. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

well then...you better start being nicer

17. Matthijs

Matthijs Member

Im builder II but i really wanna help, is that possible?

18. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

19. alek_leduc

alek_leduc New Member

its alek_leduc

20. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

ok so these are the people atm who i know are helping:
    A360P
    InsanePickaxe
    CreeperKiller123
    GledHill98 (not sure what your IGN is)