Best of shade crest world

Discussion in 'Creative Server Suggestions' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

I have ben thinking of this idea for about a month now. Since warp Liasha and peter are soooo EPIC we should start a small world for the best of shade crest. Admins could copy and paste the builds to the world. I already know that there are arch world and builder world, but I have seen some pretty bad builds in the architect world. Let me know what you think :p

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

There really isnt alot of builds in architect world and this topic has been brought up before. I can only think of six or seven. And two of those are spawn related.

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Who are you to say the architect's builds are bad? Also, this idea has been mentioned before, and here is the response:
    The similar idea is in this post: http://www.shadecrest.com/site/index.php?threads/3646/

4. CanOpenerTrooper

Arch builds are amax=zing but i have seen 1 or 2 that are kinda bad.. my opinion

5. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

I See What U Did There ;)

6. PieSquared761

Build better than they can, then you can say that. Then we'll demote you for flaunting architect as that is against the higher standards for architects :p

7. sioutdoors

so glad i have a build in architect world :-} if only i had feelings anymore

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  8. CanOpenerTrooper

Dude, calm down. I am no architect. It's just an idea. If you don't like it dont follow the thread. OK

9. CanOpenerTrooper

I may be insane Max. After thinking about it, I relize that this was a bad idea. :p

10. PieSquared761

Your idea didn't bother me, you thinking some architect's builds were bad is what bothered me.

11. sioutdoors

yeah what he siad :D

12. PieSquared761

I'm a girl >:{]

slappywhitee likes this.
  13. sioutdoors

Wha wha wha what? My bad @-0

14. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

bringing a whole new meaning to thats what she said :L

slappywhitee likes this.
  15. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

....what? If you don't have something nice to say about someone's build, then don't say something about it at all. -_- People put effort into their builds whether it's in or out of architect world. This thread is stupid and pointless. I'm locking it.

TheKillorX, sioutdoors and Supermuffi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.