A360P's Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by A360P, Nov 8, 2012.

?

Should I be promoted to Architect

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

IGN: A360P

Why I want to become Architect: I have enjoyed my time on the server, and feel that i have learned a hell of a lot from both the staff and the players. I now feel that it is time that I can give back to the community. I enjoy being able to build big projects and giving advice to guests and other rank Is (as well as any rank IIs if they ask). I do know that I am not the most active member of ShadeCrest, but that was due to a heavy load of uni work, which I am now entirely on top of. However, I feel that my builds have reached a level now that can possibly qualify for architecht. I do have to admit that neither of my main builds are necessarily finished completely, but I hope that they do display the skills that I have in building adequately.

How long I have been on the server(/seen): 25th August 2012

Warps, Pictures, or Coordinates below:

/warp A360P <------ just a small project nothing to really shout about (and the rustic houses are actually based off a Keralis design).

/warp Vinewood <------ little bit overgrown, and needs some fine-tuning as well as an expansion.

/warp Halo <------ I really do love this build, I know it is a floater and those don't exactly have a good track record, but day by day I have been adding more and more to it and i feel that it has really grown at a rapid pace, and will continue to do so. (I definitely intend to add more support such as engines and magic circles etc.).

I also know that Architect is not guaranteed VoxelSniper, however I am quite familiar with the tool and would like to apply to get permissions for it if I do get the promotion.

Thank you for your consideration,

A360P :)

2. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

As soon as i can i'll check them out if you see me in game please get my attention.

3. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

ive seen them all and vinewood isnt arch level but HALO is pretty dang awesome and i do love ur rustic houses
    its a YES from me

A360P likes this.
  4. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

all look very good just a little too small for me. If it was me I would expand halo as its very cool

A360P likes this.
  5. BdoubleM

BdoubleM New Member Creative Architect

It's a YES for me! I really love Vinewood and Halo. I wouldn't attempt a build like Vinewood myself so cudos on you. Halo looks epic and seems to have loads of potential. It kind of reminds me of Star Wars :) I hope that you will be another fellow Architect soon!

A360P likes this.
  6. TheOnlyGurra

TheOnlyGurra Active Member Creative Architect

i will check it out when i come online

A360P likes this.
  7. AidanZokia

AidanZokia Member

congratz

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I'm in love

Thread Status: